Reviews for The Programmer's Daughter
moon so bright chapter 3 . 1/1
And so enters wolf bro and Doll. Also, Gui-gui!
moon so bright chapter 2 . 1/1
This is so cool! I loved the manga, and seeing it with a less dopey MC is even more awesome.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 1/1
Interesting start.
Lononori chapter 37 . 12/10/2015
Good day and this is Lononori a very awesome person who thinks that this is a amazing fan fic and you should write more. 3
Echo of Zwei chapter 37 . 12/7/2015
I have hope ;-;
evolony1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Hides behind pillar ... "Can you," peeks out, " put Eric and cloud together." puppydog face.

Ok ... Now that that equest is over, how long does it take? there must be some sorta ritual i can preform to take away writers block bugs ( stomps feet rapidly). nasty little vermin. Please know we are all patiently eating( pffft hahahaha gotta hate auto correct it was supposed to say waiting, but decided to keep it because of prince) for your next chapty.
Mirabitur chapter 22 . 6/5/2015
By the way, arctic fox is male...
Muito chapter 37 . 5/11/2015
OMG i just absolutely love how u changed princes character into a girl... In the manhua when she did the same old prince i was like NOOOOOOO U SHOULDA BEEN A BEAUTIFUL GIRL THIS TIME AROUND!... U have made my dream come true...
sweet little cookie chapter 37 . 3/3/2015
Hi. I've reread this story, like, 3 times. Can't wait for the next chapter
Marie chapter 37 . 2/13/2015
Nice chapter, please don't draw out story too much longer!
XXDD Smiles chapter 37 . 1/28/2015
Wow, I really love this story.
Shilla chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
44th floor?! XD
do you know 4 is a unlucky number in China because is sound like die in Chinese?
And 44 is more unlucky. That why, there are buildings that don't have 44th floor.

last I want to see more of your fanfic, so keep going!
Prince chapter 37 . 12/19/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AN UPDATE! I hope things are going well for you now!
Wow I completely forgot about Cloud's Berserker instinct. Go Gui for laying the moves down on Cloud, but shame on him for being a competitive asshole at the wrong time in the wrong place!
DarkNekoGreece chapter 37 . 12/15/2014
Oh god seriously? Why muct I get to this chapter, the one before the big fight to find out that I have to wait to find out how the fight turns out. Is Cloud going to die/dying because of the headset? Is she gonna be alright? Or will she do what Eric was gonna suggest to her father? So many questions! I don't know if I can be patient enough to wait!
tsukiyo haruna chapter 37 . 12/12/2014
wah! ToT the ending is so saaaaaaaaaaaaaad *crying* b-but i wanna ask sth... maybe i forget or sth but isn't sally propose to fairsky?