Reviews for The Programmer's Daughter
Muito chapter 37 . 5/11
OMG i just absolutely love how u changed princes character into a girl... In the manhua when she did the same old prince i was like NOOOOOOO U SHOULDA BEEN A BEAUTIFUL GIRL THIS TIME AROUND!... U have made my dream come true...
sweet little cookie chapter 37 . 3/3
Hi. I've reread this story, like, 3 times. Can't wait for the next chapter
Marie chapter 37 . 2/13
Nice chapter, please don't draw out story too much longer!
XXDD Smiles chapter 37 . 1/28
Wow, I really love this story.
Shilla chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
44th floor?! XD
do you know 4 is a unlucky number in China because is sound like die in Chinese?
And 44 is more unlucky. That why, there are buildings that don't have 44th floor.

last I want to see more of your fanfic, so keep going!
Prince chapter 37 . 12/19/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AN UPDATE! I hope things are going well for you now!
Wow I completely forgot about Cloud's Berserker instinct. Go Gui for laying the moves down on Cloud, but shame on him for being a competitive asshole at the wrong time in the wrong place!
DarkNekoGreece chapter 37 . 12/15/2014
Oh god seriously? Why muct I get to this chapter, the one before the big fight to find out that I have to wait to find out how the fight turns out. Is Cloud going to die/dying because of the headset? Is she gonna be alright? Or will she do what Eric was gonna suggest to her father? So many questions! I don't know if I can be patient enough to wait!
tsukiyo haruna chapter 37 . 12/12/2014
wah! ToT the ending is so saaaaaaaaaaaaaad *crying* b-but i wanna ask sth... maybe i forget or sth but isn't sally propose to fairsky?
suntan140 chapter 37 . 12/12/2014
happy you back :) best christmas present ever! can cloud fight sally since he sounds and looks big and strong enough to handle cloud in her state and we could found out how they met?
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 37 . 12/11/2014
This chapter is so great! Good thing those boys won't get Cloud very easily. They must try their best to impress her. Can we see Cloud sparring with somebody the next chapter? Brutal sparring. Huan, Eric, I love you. I love you too Voracious-something.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 37 . 12/11/2014
All of my feels. Take them. Take them awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I await your update. :)
Pineapple King chapter 37 . 12/11/2014
Thanks for the chapter.
Welcome back!
twilightserius chapter 37 . 12/11/2014
dude i hope she ends up with neither of them. maybe kenshin or baby faced cop. hell even eric is better than them.
SakuraKoi chapter 37 . 12/11/2014