Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
pokemonman123456789 chapter 1 . 3/9
Pokemob
tepigsfire758 chapter 53 . 1/23
What Dusion didn't evolve? Well I guess you don't have to evolve to be strong, look at Riolu. And chocolate is a bribe? It's only for behavior modfications... Ah I love that reference you made.
xXAwesomeGuy69Xx chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Sick battle! Glad nick won he deserves it!

1. I think that solosis honestly has potential
2. I really liked skyla and drayden because dragon types are really awesome and skyla seemed cool
xXAwesomeGuy69Xx chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Good it was only chili and cress i hate cilan! Good job yet again monfernofreak
xXAwesomeGuy69Xx chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Riolu! My fav pokemon is lucario so im really happy! Keep up with the good work!
xXAwesomeGuy69Xx chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Great story! You dont no how long ive been looking for a good unova fanfiction!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
boring as fuck. I'll pass Reading this crap full of short crappy chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
your carácter is pathetic at battling
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
your carácter is a complete retard and screams far too much
tepigsfire758 chapter 37 . 11/5/2013
1: Yes
2: Yup
3: A tie between Kalos and Sinnoh
4: Maybe Riolu doing something Rioluish?
5: Cheran fighting Alder
tepigsfire758 chapter 30 . 10/4/2013
I thought Selma would be surprised that Riolu knows Aura Sphere. Oh well I guess Riolu knowing that move must have been Betty's work... Or is it?
tepigsfire758 chapter 27 . 10/4/2013
Yeah DD is back and her Mamoswine will crush everyone! Onto the next chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
Looks like Cheran is becoming less of a jerk, he's even changing faster then Paul in the anime did. Well awesome chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
That Tranquill is something else isn't it? Oh and Soledad I hate her! she ruined May's dream I mean if you saw the battle poor Munchie and Combusken were getting pummeled during the grand festival. Great chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Yeah Munhlax is with May! He was my favorite pokemon when I watched Battle Froniter. Oh and during the contest I didn't see moves canceling each other out or beauty based moves besides SolarThunder. Well great chapter!