Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
Nick chapter 44 . 1/5/2013
OMG! I really love th
Olimc chapter 44 . 1/5/2013
i like how you brang casey back:). And also how his tranquill eveolved and that cubchoo is a mega powerhouse !
El Torro chapter 44 . 1/5/2013
I hate the look of male unfezant, but I like Nick's so he'll be the exception. In all honesty, I thought Pignite was going to evolve but that can always happen later. Great chapter can't wait to read tomorrow
DeathGoblin chapter 44 . 1/5/2013
I liked the battle for the most part, but Casey being at the previous contest seemed a bit of a stretch (especially if she saw Max there), though its understandable that she wouldn't be too interested in how it turned out if she only saw Max (not making the connection that Nick and May had to be nearby). I like how Casey has improved and she even got an Unfezant first and her Tepig evolved (the size differences between the Pignites and Unfezants was also a nice touch). The love aspect wasn't really done well (I liked it until Skyla's Unfezant showed up), though the moral behind it was good. It just felt rushed to me. I think it would've been better if Nick had lost and then Tranquill was jealous of Skyla's Unfezant (building tension for the Gym battle), and then evolved later and then the moral was learned. The cliff hanger though was interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing who it is.
JohtoBlue chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
I really wish this would have been more focused on Aunt Selma.. that is really my only comment.

Good chapter overall but Aunt Selma was played up then let down.
DeathGoblin chapter 43 . 1/3/2013
I liked the image of the Tynamo darting through the caves with the Krokorok chasing them. Though the plot was predictable, the fact that Nick caught three Krokorok and a Tynamo makes it interesting and the ending was a good setup for an interesting future chapter.
DeathGoblin chapter 42 . 1/3/2013
I liked the concept of Max entering a contest (Kirlia was a fitting choice for why he entered). The battles were nicely done, though there were some typos for the first half of the chapter. I also liked the scene with May and Nick, though May arguing with Max seemed exaggerated, though comedic.
El Torro chapter 43 . 1/3/2013
Tynamo and Krokorok? I must be dreaming! I really hope Nick is able to keep one of those Krokorok because I want to see Nick with a Krookodile!
El Torro chapter 42 . 1/2/2013
Ooooh, Lily's gonna be pissed! I liked the battle between Riolu and Cubchoo mainly because of the rivalry they have going on (or hatred either one is fine)
DeathGoblin chapter 41 . 1/2/2013
I liked the battle, especially that Excadrill took 3 pokemon to defeat, though Cubchoo was a bit too much of a powerhouse IMO. This is only based off her performance against Krookodile, because if it were weakened by that much, then Dewott's victory over it is somewhat deflated, though that's more than outweighed by the battle's good points. I'm also glad you showed some training in the beginning and I also liked how Cubchoo's integrated into the group. The ending was also really funny (I'd want my pokemon to learn Ice Punch). I'm also sensing a growing bond between Nick and May, and a possible confrontation with Lily as a result. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
El Torro chapter 41 . 1/2/2013
I liked the battle, but I wish Cubchoo would've won. Lol, just kidding. It's nice to see some of the Pokemon interacting with one another, maybe a Riolu vs Cubchoo chapter could happen
DeathGoblin chapter 40 . 1/1/2013
I'm glad that Oshawott evolved and I'm looking forward to Nick's rematch with Clay. I'm also looking forward to seeing what Cuchoo does. Also I liked the battle with Zoroark, but I think you should re-read this chapter just to pick out some mistakes (there were some quotes that lacked closing quotes). I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Olimc chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
cant wait for next episode :)
Olimc chapter 39 . 12/31/2012
100!
JohtoBlue chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
Good chapter. I'm still not fond of throwing the word gay around, but with how young and intolerant the characters are, it kind of makes sense.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »