Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
JohtoBlue chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Q1) I can see it.
Q2) Nah. Trent should friendzone her.
Q3) Elekid.
JohtoBlue chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
I think that the way this battle was set up was great. The setting was perfect, Tranquil evolving was perfectly timed, and the ending was also great.

We did see a bit of Nick's darker side though.
JohtoBlue chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
This battle was pretty cool. This is the gym that I always struggled with, though. It kicked the crap out of me because I refused to use Timburr. I also did not really like Throh or Sawk.

Q1) I think it'll end up being Tepig. But we've hardly seen anything from him lately.
Q2) That one fighting dude from the Elite Four! Or maybe even Alder because I feel like Nick would not really like him.
JohtoBlue chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
I think the ending was a bit rushed, but other than that, fantastic.

Officer Jenny is useless.
JohtoBlue chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I think Braviary needs to return at least once or twice! Maybe it's not really cut out for him! (El Torro's Ninjask)

I think it'd be cool if Oshawott atleast got to Dewott. I hate Samurrot, but Dewott is freaking awesome!
Olimctrolly chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
this is such a cool series ;)
Olimctrolly chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
hey great chapter i love your series. Im also from NZ Auckland and 13! lol
JohtoBlue chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
I am really pumped for Max's battle. So far, so good on him.
JohtoBlue chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I liked the chapter, but it felt like it was moving a bit too fast for the story. Nick just won his first badge, and his father's secret was already revealed. Too quick for me.

Good battles though. I'm confused at to why N is such a jerk though.
El Torro chapter 38 . 12/27/2012
Thank you for the shoutout. Anyways, I wish Nick would've used Pignite instead of Tirtouga, but it's good that he's getting some "screen" time. Can't wait for the Driftveil gym battle!
DeathGoblin chapter 37 . 12/27/2012
I liked the battles, but having both May and Nick lose is an interesting twist since it'll be a battle between two established secondary characters (one of which is a rival, and the other is an ally), and I always like watching those kinds of battles. May's disappointment in Nick seems like its building to something. As for the other questions:
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Unova
4) Either Nick wins due to in battle evolution or loses and comes back with evolved pokemon (i.e. Unfezant and Servine) and wins, though either way Clay is forced to send out his really strong Excadrill.
5) I think Nick and May will battle since May since like I say, May's disappointment looks like its building to something.
JohtoBlue chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I like this battle. You are really good at making each and every battle seem as though it could be the last. That is great. I honestly forgot that there were Pokemon after Pansear and Panpour, it was that well written.

I was, at first, disappointed that Zayne wasn't going to get to battle against Max. I got my hopes up for that, thinking that Nick would face Cress and Chili by himself.

But I'm yet to read the next chapter which may make-up for Zayne's absence.

Awesome battle though!
El Torro chapter 37 . 12/26/2012
1. Yes
2. Every man loves unicorns
3. Either Sinnoh or Kanto
4. Oshawott evolves and beats Clay's Excadrill
5. I wish I could say, but I already know

Alright, I enjoyed the semi battles, but I wish May would've used Blaziken and wrecked Cheren, but one can always dream. Can't wait for the Driftveil gym battle!
JohtoBlue chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I almost don't want to review since you asked so many times. Let people review if they want to. Don't beg for it...

I liked this chapter. Just because it isn't about Nick doesn't mean it sucks or is boring.
JohtoBlue chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
From what I understand, May's Munchlax has already evolved.

Good ending to the contest.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »