Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
tepigsfire758 chapter 37 . 11/5/2013
1: Yes
2: Yup
3: A tie between Kalos and Sinnoh
4: Maybe Riolu doing something Rioluish?
5: Cheran fighting Alder
tepigsfire758 chapter 30 . 10/4/2013
I thought Selma would be surprised that Riolu knows Aura Sphere. Oh well I guess Riolu knowing that move must have been Betty's work... Or is it?
tepigsfire758 chapter 27 . 10/4/2013
Yeah DD is back and her Mamoswine will crush everyone! Onto the next chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
Looks like Cheran is becoming less of a jerk, he's even changing faster then Paul in the anime did. Well awesome chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
That Tranquill is something else isn't it? Oh and Soledad I hate her! she ruined May's dream I mean if you saw the battle poor Munchie and Combusken were getting pummeled during the grand festival. Great chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Yeah Munhlax is with May! He was my favorite pokemon when I watched Battle Froniter. Oh and during the contest I didn't see moves canceling each other out or beauty based moves besides SolarThunder. Well great chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Poor Lilly she's doomed, Blaziken have mercy on her sould. Well good chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
No why did Tepig lose! Darn it Cheran you and your Osshawott. Great chapter I am hooked! Onto chapter 2!
DeathGoblin chapter 58 . 8/17/2013
I'll look forward to your next update, but next time you should probably post news on your profile. I think there's a rule against using chapter updates to post news.
captaincold chapter 58 . 8/5/2013
Darn... That is all.
Olimc chapter 58 . 7/23/2013
It's a shame what happeneded to your laptop, but it's good to know UR still hyped and writing new chapters!
PokeNick12 chapter 58 . 7/21/2013
No. Freaking. Way. IM SO FRICKIN HAPPY RIGHT NOW _ I thought you had abandoned PUC, and I got kinda sad because I wanted to see Nicks journey unfold, but as I'm cruising through my inbox, what do I see? BOOM! MonfernoFreak and PUC are still alive! I'm glad that you haven't forgotten about us yet, and good luck with your laptop!
El Torro chapter 58 . 7/21/2013
I'm hoping you stack up on those chapters and post a couple of them in a day. Otherwise I will never forgive you or read this story! Just kidding… but seriously, HURRY UP AND FIX YOUR DAMN LAPTOP
Mr. Grool chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Tepig ate a hot dog... I'm sorry, but did you think that through? Also, what happened to Braviary?

I thought this battle was pretty entertaining. The descriptions are pretty good as well. However, it seems weird that Lillipup knew such powerful moves while still being level 7. I don't think such powerful TMs would be available at that point. Other than that, I like this chapter.

Oh, and by the way, "One" is a number, while "Won" means that you succeeded in a competition.
Mr. Grool chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Well, I thought this was a pretty good start to your story.
On the plus side, this story definitely deviates from a traditional OC Journey story, with Undella town and the details about Nick's family.
The descriptions are also very good, and I hope they get better as the chapters go by.

I do have a few complaints, though.
I felt like Juniper and Cheren were out of character. Juniper just didn't seem friendly, and Cheren felt a little bit like Gary Oak in this story.
Another thing is Nick's mother. I know Nick is more of a rebellious teenager, but it felt, by the way Nick was playing up the mother, that she abused him constantly. I am glad, however, that Nick learned that she loved him, which was a nice touch.

I won't be reviewing every chapter, but just the ones where I want to point something out. Overall, good job.
272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »