Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
tepigsfire758 chapter 27 . 10/4/2013
Yeah DD is back and her Mamoswine will crush everyone! Onto the next chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
Looks like Cheran is becoming less of a jerk, he's even changing faster then Paul in the anime did. Well awesome chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
That Tranquill is something else isn't it? Oh and Soledad I hate her! she ruined May's dream I mean if you saw the battle poor Munchie and Combusken were getting pummeled during the grand festival. Great chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Yeah Munhlax is with May! He was my favorite pokemon when I watched Battle Froniter. Oh and during the contest I didn't see moves canceling each other out or beauty based moves besides SolarThunder. Well great chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Poor Lilly she's doomed, Blaziken have mercy on her sould. Well good chapter!
tepigsfire758 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
No why did Tepig lose! Darn it Cheran you and your Osshawott. Great chapter I am hooked! Onto chapter 2!
DeathGoblin chapter 58 . 8/17/2013
I'll look forward to your next update, but next time you should probably post news on your profile. I think there's a rule against using chapter updates to post news.
captaincold chapter 58 . 8/5/2013
Darn... That is all.
Olimctrolly chapter 58 . 7/23/2013
It's a shame what happeneded to your laptop, but it's good to know UR still hyped and writing new chapters!
PokeNick12 chapter 58 . 7/21/2013
No. Freaking. Way. IM SO FRICKIN HAPPY RIGHT NOW _ I thought you had abandoned PUC, and I got kinda sad because I wanted to see Nicks journey unfold, but as I'm cruising through my inbox, what do I see? BOOM! MonfernoFreak and PUC are still alive! I'm glad that you haven't forgotten about us yet, and good luck with your laptop!
El Torro chapter 58 . 7/21/2013
I'm hoping you stack up on those chapters and post a couple of them in a day. Otherwise I will never forgive you or read this story! Just kidding… but seriously, HURRY UP AND FIX YOUR DAMN LAPTOP
Mr. Grool chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Tepig ate a hot dog... I'm sorry, but did you think that through? Also, what happened to Braviary?

I thought this battle was pretty entertaining. The descriptions are pretty good as well. However, it seems weird that Lillipup knew such powerful moves while still being level 7. I don't think such powerful TMs would be available at that point. Other than that, I like this chapter.

Oh, and by the way, "One" is a number, while "Won" means that you succeeded in a competition.
Mr. Grool chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Well, I thought this was a pretty good start to your story.
On the plus side, this story definitely deviates from a traditional OC Journey story, with Undella town and the details about Nick's family.
The descriptions are also very good, and I hope they get better as the chapters go by.

I do have a few complaints, though.
I felt like Juniper and Cheren were out of character. Juniper just didn't seem friendly, and Cheren felt a little bit like Gary Oak in this story.
Another thing is Nick's mother. I know Nick is more of a rebellious teenager, but it felt, by the way Nick was playing up the mother, that she abused him constantly. I am glad, however, that Nick learned that she loved him, which was a nice touch.

I won't be reviewing every chapter, but just the ones where I want to point something out. Overall, good job.
pokestets23 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Awesome battle bro! Keep it up!
pokestets23 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Sorry it has taken me so long to read this. This is so good it is unbelievable! I'm back into my swing of writing and would appreciate it you would check out my three stories! Until next time! I can't wait!
270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »