Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
Ben Cooke chapter 51 . 6/3/2013
Wtf I thought that arceus was the god of pokemon
IggyCopperfield chapter 57 . 5/30/2013
Great story dude sorry 4 last time
PokeNick12 chapter 57 . 5/8/2013
It may have been short, but it was still a nice chapter. The only part I didn't really like was the fact the we couldn't see Nick fight this Dingo guy, but it was still great under the circumstances. You shouldn't be surprised that the story's getting so popular, that's what happens to awesome stories! I look forward to the next chapter! Good luck in college and with the move. Keep up the good work!
El Torro chapter 57 . 5/5/2013
It's great to see Tirtouga getting a chance, and I'm really excited about who Nick will battle next chapter. Great job
DeathGoblin chapter 57 . 5/4/2013
Nick and Lily's battles were a bit abrupt and I think it would have been more effective if there were scenes between them. I still like the setup for the next battle though. I hope the battle between May and John lasts longer though. Since Lily seems to be moving along a darker path and she's supposed to be Nick's love interest (one of them at least), it would nice if there was some scene where Nick talked with her about her change. Maybe it could happen during the climactic final battle of the tournament. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Mister L chapter 57 . 5/4/2013
Please, update soon :)
Ssj4mars chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I have both
Anime Kyuubi96 chapter 56 . 4/16/2013
Amazing Chapter. I like what you have done with this story and that you are still keeping up the good work on it.
PokeNick12 chapter 56 . 4/9/2013
YAAAAAYYYY! I've been waiting for a while and it's here! Chapter 56. I got scared that you gave up on the story...but you bounced back with an amazing chapter! Honestly, I loved when gothorita and minncinno's attacks mixed to form the angel and hell stars! Can't wait for Nick v.s. Brycen (cubchoo vs beartic?) keep up the good work!
bob chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
N is completely OOC.
bob chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Ralts should be a kirlia by now
DeathGoblin chapter 56 . 4/5/2013
I think you did alright in this chapter (though I had to just skim over the previous to get back into what was going on). However I wish you had brought up Melanie's crush on Nick (though that wasn't really the most important thing). I definitely enjoyed May's Ninja star attack at the end though. Also two months isn't really too bad (I've waited a year between updates of one of the stories I was following).I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, also it seems unique to have Iccirus be the eighth badge.
El Torro chapter 56 . 4/5/2013
It's about damn time you're back! I'm happy Melanie didn't win, but it was weird seeing her be nice. I hope all is going well with high school, and good luck
dzk87 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Just for the record, egg's start at level 5.. :D.
dzk87 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
I don't think you ever find starters in the wild.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »