Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
dzk87 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Just for the record, egg's start at level 5.. :D.
dzk87 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
I don't think you ever find starters in the wild.
C-Spider31 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
This was a good chapter. I liked that he almost immediately runs into a way higher-leveled Pokemon almost immediately. The Pidove flock was pretty cool, hopefully Nick will run into them sometime in the future. And having a Braviary as his first catch is pretty impressive. Not a lot of Trainers can say that.

Hmm...the only thing that bothered me here was a few sentences that could have some better wording. For example:

Ouch, that colliding with my head hurt. That sentence just grated me a bit. You could put, 'Ouch! That collision really hurt my head.' Just a suggestion.

"That's a very nice nest you have there," I tell it, and I suddenly get back a happy face." It's worded a bit strangely, or at least, it's worded strangely to me. I'd put '"That's a very nice nest you have there," I told it, and Pidove beamed at me, its face filled with happiness.'

That's all I really have to say, other than keep up the good work.

P.S. Oh, I forgot to mention, I thought this part was hilarious: '"They're so cute!" Tepig looks up at me and gives me that 'I-thought-you-were-a-guy' look.'
pokestets23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Nice story. This was amazing writing. Im going to catch up with it and follow you:)

I have my own adventure series called the Drake Smith series and I would love it if an amazing author like you would give it a read.

JohtoBlue and I have a collaboration story called Twins of the West Star that we recently started, and I think he would like it to see you review. It would be so awesome if you could give it a look.

Pokestets23
captaincold chapter 54 . 2/9/2013
This is captaincold, just too lazy to log in. I am serious about that. Just out of boredom I re-read this chapter, and in the pokemon listings I noticed all of Nick's pokemon were native to Unova! (Riolu doesn't really count because Unova is the only region where you can catch it, in others you have to get an egg, so who is to say its not from Unova?) Ok, that's all :)
YinYang9000 chapter 55 . 2/2/2013
First of all:
Melanie. O_o What. The. Crap.

Second:
That was a good battle scene. :D

Third:
XD Poor May.
JohtoBlue chapter 55 . 1/30/2013
Since I've caught up, I'll start reviewing more seriously. Hopefully you'll learn some stuff from my reviews.

-Although she wasn't in top form yet she was definitely getting there.-
Needs a comma before 'yet'. When combining two sentences like this, you use a comma. You do this with words like 'because', 'but', 'for', 'and', and 'yet'. There are probably more, but I can't think of any right now.
-Although she wasn't in top form, yet she was definitely getting there.-

-I immediately was trying to find a restaurant, because we had run out of supplies yesterday, so I've had no Breakfast or Lunch!-
Was trying just doesn't sound right. Trying to keep this past tense, avoid was _ing. It sounds funny and bad. Instead try the sentence like this.
-I immediately tried to find a restaurant, because we had run out of supplies yesterday, so I've had no Breakfast or Lunch!-

-"You're totally right handsome!" the girl screamed.-
When speaking directly to someone and speaking their name, you need a comma. You do this sometimes, but I'm not sure if it is on purpose or accident.
-"You're totally right, handsome!" the girl screamed.-

I'll just do three for now. I figured you can work on them.

It's good to see Emboar evolve. I just think you did it kind of poorly. Not the evolution, but the placement. Since Emboar was Nick's Pokemon, don't you think it should have been more special? His evolution should have, somehow been placed at the end of the chapter. It would have made it a lot better.
In addition, starting a contest right after Emboar's evolution kind of took away the awesome effect of Emboar evolving.
JohtoBlue chapter 54 . 1/30/2013
I think you shouldn't spoil so much in your A/N.
JohtoBlue chapter 53 . 1/30/2013
I'm glad that Duosion won it.
JohtoBlue chapter 52 . 1/30/2013
I like the referee. He is an interesting character in himself.
JohtoBlue chapter 51 . 1/30/2013
I was sad for Servine, but happy she's alive.

Really confusing chapter. If you're going to switch POV so much, you should just do 3rd person.
JohtoBlue chapter 50 . 1/30/2013
I want Water/Fighting Grass/Dark anf Fire/Psychic
JohtoBlue chapter 49 . 1/30/2013
Cheren would probably win.
Too bad for Servine.

Also sad for Amy.
JohtoBlue chapter 47 . 1/29/2013
Chespin
Not really. Gold and Silver came out quickly.

I dig the cliff hanger.
JohtoBlue chapter 46 . 1/29/2013
Braviary mates with Mandibuzz.
Good to see Nick winning again.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »