Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
JohtoBlue chapter 55 . 1/30/2013
Since I've caught up, I'll start reviewing more seriously. Hopefully you'll learn some stuff from my reviews.

-Although she wasn't in top form yet she was definitely getting there.-
Needs a comma before 'yet'. When combining two sentences like this, you use a comma. You do this with words like 'because', 'but', 'for', 'and', and 'yet'. There are probably more, but I can't think of any right now.
-Although she wasn't in top form, yet she was definitely getting there.-

-I immediately was trying to find a restaurant, because we had run out of supplies yesterday, so I've had no Breakfast or Lunch!-
Was trying just doesn't sound right. Trying to keep this past tense, avoid was _ing. It sounds funny and bad. Instead try the sentence like this.
-I immediately tried to find a restaurant, because we had run out of supplies yesterday, so I've had no Breakfast or Lunch!-

-"You're totally right handsome!" the girl screamed.-
When speaking directly to someone and speaking their name, you need a comma. You do this sometimes, but I'm not sure if it is on purpose or accident.
-"You're totally right, handsome!" the girl screamed.-

I'll just do three for now. I figured you can work on them.

It's good to see Emboar evolve. I just think you did it kind of poorly. Not the evolution, but the placement. Since Emboar was Nick's Pokemon, don't you think it should have been more special? His evolution should have, somehow been placed at the end of the chapter. It would have made it a lot better.
In addition, starting a contest right after Emboar's evolution kind of took away the awesome effect of Emboar evolving.
JohtoBlue chapter 54 . 1/30/2013
I think you shouldn't spoil so much in your A/N.
JohtoBlue chapter 53 . 1/30/2013
I'm glad that Duosion won it.
JohtoBlue chapter 52 . 1/30/2013
I like the referee. He is an interesting character in himself.
JohtoBlue chapter 51 . 1/30/2013
I was sad for Servine, but happy she's alive.

Really confusing chapter. If you're going to switch POV so much, you should just do 3rd person.
JohtoBlue chapter 50 . 1/30/2013
I want Water/Fighting Grass/Dark anf Fire/Psychic
JohtoBlue chapter 49 . 1/30/2013
Cheren would probably win.
Too bad for Servine.

Also sad for Amy.
JohtoBlue chapter 47 . 1/29/2013
Chespin
Not really. Gold and Silver came out quickly.

I dig the cliff hanger.
JohtoBlue chapter 46 . 1/29/2013
Braviary mates with Mandibuzz.
Good to see Nick winning again.
JohtoBlue chapter 45 . 1/29/2013
Ha! I asked and you delivered.

I liked this chapter. Decent filler.
JohtoBlue chapter 44 . 1/29/2013
Woo! Unfezant! Bring back Braviary.
JohtoBlue chapter 43 . 1/29/2013
Good chapter for Chargestone. I like him capturing the three Krokorok.
JohtoBlue chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Good to see May winning.
JohtoBlue chapter 41 . 1/29/2013
Really well done match.
The ending scene wasn't really necessary. It seemed like it could have been used for comic relief, but it didn't come off as funny.
JohtoBlue chapter 40 . 1/29/2013