Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
JohtoBlue chapter 45 . 1/29/2013
Ha! I asked and you delivered.

I liked this chapter. Decent filler.
JohtoBlue chapter 44 . 1/29/2013
Woo! Unfezant! Bring back Braviary.
JohtoBlue chapter 43 . 1/29/2013
Good chapter for Chargestone. I like him capturing the three Krokorok.
JohtoBlue chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Good to see May winning.
JohtoBlue chapter 41 . 1/29/2013
Really well done match.
The ending scene wasn't really necessary. It seemed like it could have been used for comic relief, but it didn't come off as funny.
JohtoBlue chapter 40 . 1/29/2013
Oshawott evolves! Woohoo!
JohtoBlue chapter 39 . 1/29/2013
Clay was a jackass. I loved that side of him.
JohtoBlue chapter 38 . 1/28/2013
I think that May's and Max's should be there when they are featured in the chapter.
I usually only read the Pokemon's levels when they're at the beginning of the chapter.

Good battles. I liked the one with Alder. I don't know how I feel about Nick vs. Cheren. I think it should have been in a different setting, then I'd probably like it better.
JohtoBlue chapter 37 . 1/28/2013
Q1) Yes. Love them.
Q2) Indifferent.
Q3) Hoenn.
Q4) I think he'll win it.
Q5) No clue.

I'm going to be honest, May has been getting the crap beat out of her. I think she needs to win something to bring up her spirits and her character. I don't like how much she's getting destroyed.
JohtoBlue chapter 36 . 1/28/2013
-Thita!" Gothita squealed as she sent out a crackling beam of blue ice, which froze the two Bug-Types cold. May started to run over to the two jet skis (the sack of pokeballs placed on the back) but was stopped when a sudden roar arose.-

My only advice is instead of parenthesis, use dashes, or one dash. - or -

-Thita!" Gothita squealed as she sent out a crackling beam of blue ice, which froze the two Bug-Types cold. May started to run over to the two jet skis-the sack of pokeballs placed on the back-but was stopped when a sudden roar arose.-

In this chapter, there was a lot of parenthesis.
Tony Anderson chapter 55 . 1/28/2013
Please continue the story. This is good. When do you think Nick will finally beat Cheren? I think it's unfair how he treats Nick in the story.
JohtoBlue chapter 35 . 1/28/2013
Aw... May lost again.
JohtoBlue chapter 34 . 1/28/2013
Nice beginning. Not sure if I want Nick in the finals.

Nice Isshu.
JohtoBlue chapter 33 . 1/28/2013
Rival battle was good.
Don't know if I like Melvin yet.
JohtoBlue chapter 32 . 1/28/2013
Good battle. Sucks that Nick lost but it is good for his character.

I want to see moreMax.