Reviews for Pokemon: Unova Capers!
PokeNick12 chapter 55 . 1/24/2013
WOOOOOHOOOOO! Pignite finally evolved! Emboar . . I think the solarbolt(or thunder beam or solarthunder might blow up into simething nice like make an explosion of electrified sparks or streams of light. Melanie seems... strange. i dont know what i think about her. i think servine is almost either ready to evolve or mastered leaf storm. well monfernofreak, qnother nicely done chapter. keep up the good work.
NameHikage chapter 55 . 1/24/2013
The whole story's cool!
Guest chapter 55 . 1/23/2013
Your story is highly fascinating. Your doing a great job and I think how you describe the contest is nicely done
Olimctrolly chapter 55 . 1/23/2013
Wow great triple battle loved it!
And yes finally an Emboar! one of my fav pokemon :)
DeathGoblin chapter 55 . 1/23/2013
I liked the triple battle, though Pignite's evolution was an unexpected (and pleasant) surprise. Theres an added level of coolness to having a large fully evolved pokemon (or a large pokeon like onix). I'm curious to see what role Melanie will play and Drew coming here to watch Soledad means she'll be competing as well. I also like how this contest plays on May's weakness and could be an interesting character-building plot for her. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
El Torro chapter 55 . 1/23/2013
EMBOAR! I'm looking forward to the contest, especially because of Munchlax. And I don't particularly like Melanie, but that's good writing.
Guest chapter 54 . 1/23/2013
Didn't Max win a fire, grass, and water stone already in the competition awhile back?
I.C.2014 chapter 55 . 1/23/2013
O shit May...
PokeNick12 chapter 54 . 1/22/2013
Dont think that i forgot about you... i fell behind on my reading because of schoolwork here in Florida. When i got back i was like "Chapter 54 already?!". Anyways this fanfic is turning out GREAT! I really want servine to get better...poor grass snake. Is nick going to take place in the Anville contest, hes not a too shabby of a coordiantor. i kinda hope one of nicks pokemon evolve soon. WELP KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
I.C.2014 chapter 54 . 1/22/2013
That battle between Rufflet and Magnezone was... ridiculous... how weak are you making Melvin? There was no way Magnezone should not have had that much trouble winning. I mean, Rufflet is newly hatched, inexperienced. No way...
Anyway, good update.
DeathGoblin chapter 54 . 1/22/2013
I liked the battle though I don't see how Grovyle could do much harm to Muk, then again, Gary's Scizor beat Ash's Muk with Swift. I also liked that show of respect and friendship at the end, also Max having an Arcanine is interesting, and now that I think about it, Arcanine seems to go well with Braviary to me (maybe its because they're both majestic and have the tufts of tan colored feathers/fur). Servines training at the end was ok, but most importantly it showed that she is on the road to recovery, and I also like Nick's reflections on how he needs to get his team to evolve since Max is starting to gain more power houses (Grovyle should evolve soon). I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Mister L chapter 54 . 1/22/2013
I voted:) on the poll
Olimctrolly chapter 54 . 1/21/2013
Yes i love arcanine! great chapter loved the battle :)
El Torro chapter 53 . 1/20/2013
I was really expecting Duosion to evolve, but I don't care because Nick won! Big Bang Theory reference, I like it. Anyways, I'm really interested in how you are going to take up the next 37 chapters with all of the things you just listed. Hopefully N doesn't ruin the Pokemon League, he should ruin the Grand Festival if anything
DeathGoblin chapter 53 . 1/20/2013
The battle had a satisfying conclusion, though I was partially expecting Pignite to win it I'm glad Duosion got his chance to shine. Lampent fainted in a way that was believable as well. However I noticed you using the word span, but the correct word for that situation was spun (past tense for spin). The ending was humorous (the humor is a strong point in this story), and I'm looking forward to the next battle between Max and his rival.

As for having filler chapter, I don't see the plot revolving team plasma as filler (filler is only a plot that is only relevant for that episode and has no relevance afterwards except in anther standalone sequel to it). I'm sure you can come up with some non-filler plots due to the number of rivalries you've set up as well as the prophecy with team plasma and the plot with Nick and his father and the love triangle with Lily and Casey (possibly a rectangle with May if that develops more).
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »