Reviews for A Price To Be Paid
SunnyZim chapter 41 . 9/8
I thoroughly enjoyed this! I must confess I would have loved to see more like an actual confession of love and Belle's reaction to Mr Gold when the curse was cast! But I really enjoyed it nonetheless;-)
Lady L Shardlake chapter 41 . 7/5
This is one of the best ‘Belle goes to the Dark Castle’ fics I’ve read. Very well done.
I still love this story even after reading it twice! I hope there's a sequel but... it's been 7 years xD
blueEyre chapter 41 . 11/16/2018
lovely!
NotEnoughTime chapter 16 . 8/7/2018
Ouch ouch ouch. That angst hit me hard. Love it!
teachmehowtofall chapter 27 . 7/28/2018
this story is such a lovely meditation on marriage and on relationships. i keep rereading it when i want something that won't be painful but will remind me to stretch myself in all my relationships with people, and seek, as you said, to share in their lives even when i cannot share in specifics like their work.
theBookishBrunette chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
This was absolutely spectacular!
Astiar chapter 41 . 7/10/2018
I love this so much. Belle and Rumplestiltskin growing to love one another. I sincerely hope there is or will be a sequel. Belle as she's grown to be would be a much better match for Regina. And would likely not try to break the curse on him. And as you say magic, even true loves kiss, is all about intent. Wonder how shocked Rumplestiltskin would be if she confessed her love and he did the test showing it was true love yet their kiss did nothing to his curse or magic.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 41 . 6/16/2018
This is an absolute delight, and I have enjoyed and savored every chapter. I have not been able to put it down; I've been binge-reading these past two days

This is glorious and wonderful and excellent. Thank You so much for writing this! :D
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 20 . 6/15/2018
This is excellent. Thank You for this.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 12 . 6/15/2018
This I a good story, and I am greatly enjoying it. Thank You for writing this.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
This is good.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/2/2018
I love it. Thank you for writing. May God bless.
Samara-Lestrange chapter 41 . 3/21/2018
this was such a master piece darling! i adored every chapter of it! marvelous work indeed! thank you so so so much for writing it! you made my week sweetie! i read this amazing fanfic in about three days, best three days of my life i can say! incredible character development, so much fluff and smut and oh my god, it was brilliant!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2018