Reviews for A Price To Be Paid
DruidKitty chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow this entire story was just amazing. You are a really good writer! I would love to see a sequel maybe about when they arrive to storybrooke, see what happens when baby comes, realizing it strue love! This is like a Disney /ouat story, I love the things you brought back such as magic in the castle and creepy old lady.
BurklePryce chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
SPARKS! It's taken me forever to actually review this, I'm sorry. I still have a few chapters to go and while I'm generally not a fan of pregnancy storylines, I think you've handled it so well. Rumpel's initial reaction was so dramatic and having them work through that was really interesting to read.

I've really loved your characterisation of Belle - I know you mentioned that some people had issues with it but they're all mental. She really drew me in to the story and she's exactly how she is onscreen - kind, gentle, curious and intelligent with a layer of fire underneath. I just really like how you've portrayed her.

Rumpel, too, has been SO well characterised, in his mannerisms and his patterns of speech, I can really vividly imagine everything playing out before me. SO so good.

Overall this has been such an enjoyable read! I haven't been into fanfiction at all, really, but recently with rumbelle I've been all over it, and I can honestly say this story has been one of my absolute favourites. Especially with all the incredibly fluffy moments, I had to stop reading and giggle a few times, it was adorable.

I'm sad it's coming to an end for me, though, and I certainly hope you intend to write more rumbelle in the future :D It's hard for me to find well written fanfic tbh, and you have a style I particularly like.

That's it for now, I'll review again when I actually finish :3 3

- Hannah
Ladii Emelia chapter 41 . 10/25/2012
Very enjoyable and brilliant characterizations. Also loved the storytelling.
Bowie281 chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I am LOVING this so far!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 41 . 10/24/2012
This has been an amazing, very well written work of fiction and I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamic and the tasteful ways you kept each character's behaviorisms and personalities in tact. I hope a sequel is in the works, or that you continue to write for this fandom; you do it much service! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 10/23/2012
What a wonderful story! You have me completely hooked. I have truly enjoyed watching Rumplestiltskin become the man he hides inside. I love your characters and look forward to more from you!
Tenshi Chupip chapter 41 . 10/24/2012
Please please PLEASE tell you have or are in the process of writing a sequal to this? It was amazingly written and very well thought out. Belle and Rumple are both in perfect character and you have written them both beautifully. The whole thing was just perfect. Thank you for writing this.
Belanna chapter 41 . 10/22/2012
I'm really sad your story is finished, I loved coming to work hoping to find a new chapter to read during my break! Thanks for all the wonderful emotions it inspired in me and I hope to see a new story from you again about Rumbelle
Grace5231973 chapter 41 . 10/24/2012
I loved this, and I am sorry it's over! Will there be a sequel?
megumisakura chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
great story!
Electryone chapter 41 . 10/23/2012
Thanks for writing this-it's quite enjoyable! Even though I know this is the end, I'd be really interested in seeing what happens next!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 41 . 10/22/2012
LOVED your story. Wonderfully written. I absolutely loved how you developed Rumplestiltskin and Belle. It was perfect. Even the way Rumplestiltskin initially reacted to Belle's pregnancy was perfectly executed. And I loved how your OCs were subtle but necessary to the development of the story. Well written and well developed. Loved every bit of it.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Halfway through the story and I'm only just now leaving a review. Tsk me. xD I keep on meaning to leave a review but at the end of every chapter I can't help but click the next button, can't wait to read the next chapter. Haha. I am so very much enjoying your story. Absolutely love the way it's written. Though there are some differences to their Once Upon a Time canon personalities, I like your characterisation very much. Very much enjoying this so far.
lfitch86 chapter 41 . 10/21/2012
I read this entire story in one sitting. It made me laugh and cry. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much
callalily32 chapter 41 . 10/21/2012
This story is beautiful. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it so that we can enjoy it! I love how subtly you changed B & R's feelings. I loved how strong Belle's voice was here. It's hard to find a fanfic done well that focuses on one character so strongly, but I very, very much enjoyed yours.

Chapter 28 was touching and done wonderfully.

I love the OCs you've created- her friend Laura, the townspeople... I will say that a part of me was hoping she would visit her old home for a bit, just for the sake of irony - she changed so much through the course of the story; it'd be interesting to see her former home's reaction.
871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »