Reviews for A Price To Be Paid
Tenshi Chupip chapter 41 . 10/24/2012
Please please PLEASE tell you have or are in the process of writing a sequal to this? It was amazingly written and very well thought out. Belle and Rumple are both in perfect character and you have written them both beautifully. The whole thing was just perfect. Thank you for writing this.
-chupip
Belanna chapter 41 . 10/22/2012
I'm really sad your story is finished, I loved coming to work hoping to find a new chapter to read during my break! Thanks for all the wonderful emotions it inspired in me and I hope to see a new story from you again about Rumbelle
Grace5231973 chapter 41 . 10/24/2012
I loved this, and I am sorry it's over! Will there be a sequel?
megumisakura chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
great story!
Electryone chapter 41 . 10/23/2012
Thanks for writing this-it's quite enjoyable! Even though I know this is the end, I'd be really interested in seeing what happens next!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 41 . 10/22/2012
LOVED your story. Wonderfully written. I absolutely loved how you developed Rumplestiltskin and Belle. It was perfect. Even the way Rumplestiltskin initially reacted to Belle's pregnancy was perfectly executed. And I loved how your OCs were subtle but necessary to the development of the story. Well written and well developed. Loved every bit of it.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Halfway through the story and I'm only just now leaving a review. Tsk me. xD I keep on meaning to leave a review but at the end of every chapter I can't help but click the next button, can't wait to read the next chapter. Haha. I am so very much enjoying your story. Absolutely love the way it's written. Though there are some differences to their Once Upon a Time canon personalities, I like your characterisation very much. Very much enjoying this so far.
lfitch86 chapter 41 . 10/21/2012
I read this entire story in one sitting. It made me laugh and cry. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much
callalily32 chapter 41 . 10/21/2012
This story is beautiful. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it so that we can enjoy it! I love how subtly you changed B & R's feelings. I loved how strong Belle's voice was here. It's hard to find a fanfic done well that focuses on one character so strongly, but I very, very much enjoyed yours.

Chapter 28 was touching and done wonderfully.

I love the OCs you've created- her friend Laura, the townspeople... I will say that a part of me was hoping she would visit her old home for a bit, just for the sake of irony - she changed so much through the course of the story; it'd be interesting to see her former home's reaction.
Krystal king chapter 41 . 10/20/2012
At forty chapters I thought this would take me more time to read, but I couldn't tear my eyes away! Even to write my thoughts of the chapters, which is something I usually do. It was very well written as well as perfectly thought out. You did an excellent job, love.
Hermitess chapter 41 . 10/19/2012
Hey, I enjoyed reading this story. I especially liked the growth of the relationship between Belle and Rumpelstiltskin. I also like the ending even though I am not a fan of open endings in general. I look forward to reading more of your Rumbelle fics, should you choose to write them.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Sequel! It can't end there! :)
Amelie chapter 41 . 10/19/2012
It was an absolute joy reading this story! :) I was excited every time I saw an update and you gave it a lovely conclusion. You are a very talented writer and am so pleased I found this story! Thank you so much for sharing your talent :)
amberrobin chapter 41 . 10/19/2012
This was a fantastic story i loved it.
Crazyofjack chapter 41 . 10/19/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story. It had been my evening story (or my midnight snack)since august.
865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »