Reviews for A Price To Be Paid
nozome chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
I spent all day reading this and it's amazing! I hope you aren't leaving it there though. Now I have to know what he plans to do and how belle and the baby girl fit in to all this, and where Bae has been and how he reacts to seeing his father and how her reacts to his father with belle and a new baby!
Please tell me you're working on a sequal c:
DruidKitty chapter 31 . 10/30/2012
I would like to see the art drawn for this but your link doesnt work, also a sequel would be amazing you are a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Your story stole me away! It was exactly what I was looking for to satisfy my Belle/Rumple itch! I couldn't put it down. I'm devastated that it ended where it did. I'm so glad I didn't find it until it was finished. It would have been torture waiting for more. Thank you for the story.
ixeLgirl chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
Wait this is the end? No please tell me there will be a sequel! There has to be more! This is too good of a story to end already!
Vampiyaa chapter 41 . 10/28/2012
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOD THIS STORY WAS SO EFFING WONDERFUL! XO i seriously think i DIED while reading it, you are an absolute ARTIST, it was creative, different from most fics on this site, well-worded and thought-out, and i didn't see a single grammatical or punctuational error in this fic! you made Rum out to be such a little cutie 3 every time he showed up i practically flipped XD thank you for making my day!
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
You are a brilliant visual writer of scenes and emotions... Loving it!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 41 . 10/27/2012
Every chapter of this story has been such a delightful read. Thanks very much for sharing this :D
DruidKitty chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow this entire story was just amazing. You are a really good writer! I would love to see a sequel maybe about when they arrive to storybrooke, see what happens when baby comes, realizing it strue love! This is like a Disney /ouat story, I love the things you brought back such as magic in the castle and creepy old lady.
BurklePryce chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
SPARKS! It's taken me forever to actually review this, I'm sorry. I still have a few chapters to go and while I'm generally not a fan of pregnancy storylines, I think you've handled it so well. Rumpel's initial reaction was so dramatic and having them work through that was really interesting to read.

I've really loved your characterisation of Belle - I know you mentioned that some people had issues with it but they're all mental. She really drew me in to the story and she's exactly how she is onscreen - kind, gentle, curious and intelligent with a layer of fire underneath. I just really like how you've portrayed her.

Rumpel, too, has been SO well characterised, in his mannerisms and his patterns of speech, I can really vividly imagine everything playing out before me. SO so good.

Overall this has been such an enjoyable read! I haven't been into fanfiction at all, really, but recently with rumbelle I've been all over it, and I can honestly say this story has been one of my absolute favourites. Especially with all the incredibly fluffy moments, I had to stop reading and giggle a few times, it was adorable.

I'm sad it's coming to an end for me, though, and I certainly hope you intend to write more rumbelle in the future :D It's hard for me to find well written fanfic tbh, and you have a style I particularly like.

That's it for now, I'll review again when I actually finish :3 3

- Hannah
Ladii Emelia chapter 41 . 10/25/2012
Very enjoyable and brilliant characterizations. Also loved the storytelling.
Bowie281 chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I am LOVING this so far!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 41 . 10/24/2012
This has been an amazing, very well written work of fiction and I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamic and the tasteful ways you kept each character's behaviorisms and personalities in tact. I hope a sequel is in the works, or that you continue to write for this fandom; you do it much service! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 10/23/2012
What a wonderful story! You have me completely hooked. I have truly enjoyed watching Rumplestiltskin become the man he hides inside. I love your characters and look forward to more from you!
Tenshi Chupip chapter 41 . 10/24/2012
Please please PLEASE tell you have or are in the process of writing a sequal to this? It was amazingly written and very well thought out. Belle and Rumple are both in perfect character and you have written them both beautifully. The whole thing was just perfect. Thank you for writing this.
-chupip
Belanna chapter 41 . 10/22/2012
I'm really sad your story is finished, I loved coming to work hoping to find a new chapter to read during my break! Thanks for all the wonderful emotions it inspired in me and I hope to see a new story from you again about Rumbelle
878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »