Reviews for A Price To Be Paid
fire90 chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
I've just started to read this fic and it's great :)
Love this chapter, and the last part is simply beautiful! :)
MarieContrarie chapter 41 . 4/28/2015
This was breathtaking. I loved every word and was loathe for the tale to end. Thank you for the painstaking care you took in writing this story.
risky pixie chapter 41 . 3/28/2015
Very well written, I enjoyed every bit of your story
Colourful Darkness chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
Love this story
DarkJeanne chapter 41 . 3/12/2015
Great story! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
Sakihinata chapter 41 . 2/10/2015
That was a great story ;)
My first time reading a fic on once upon a time too!
ufc91 chapter 41 . 1/28/2015
I really adored this story! How you wrote the characters were very genuine!
Scioneeris chapter 41 . 1/25/2015
This was absolutely beautiful! I love it reading it. One of my favorite rumbelle fics so far. The writing was fantastic and the story was realistic. I love the details, such as Belle having three kittens and how long it took her to find the library, etc. This was very, very wonderfully done! If I wasn't reading it so fast, I would have reviewed every chapter-but I have to work tomorrow and I wanted to finish this story. Thank your for sharing this delightful story!
thecadencerose chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
Awwwww kittens :) love the story so far.
DianaMiracle chapter 41 . 12/31/2014
Loved this story so much! You should write a sequel!
Arazadia chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I am years late coming to this but this is one of the best pieces of fan fiction I've ever read and certainly my favorite for this pairing. I loved how much you got these characters and how absolutely fascinating you painted a detailed exploration of Belle's development as a person and their unfolding relationship. This was an incredible read, and I only wish it would have never ended. You are as talented at writing as you are in fleshing out psychology for your characters. Thank you so much for creating this incredible piece.
Anonymous chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
I almost didn't read this because it was so long. However, I am glad that I did. It was beautifully written and you had an amazing plot. I really loved this story and it was hard to tear me away from the screen. Thank you for such a wonderful adaptation to the romance of Belle and Runplestiltskin. It really was truly amazing.
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 41 . 11/12/2014
This was a nice story. It was a good au story of how they came to be as a couple and learned to care for one another.
DefiantFreedom chapter 41 . 11/5/2014
This is really good, I really enjoyed the story.
2manyfandomstho chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
Wow wow wow! I dont know what to say! Im speechless. You deserve so much praise for this wondrous fanfic. Thank you so much for writing, your story has kept me occupied and obsessed and crazy over the past few days as I got time to read it. Again, Thank you so much.
879 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »