Reviews for A Price To Be Paid
dksaga chapter 37 . 9/24/2015
Holy shit.

I owe you a huge apology, Author. I am so very sorry for not reviewing till now, but since I had to stop to compse myself after this chapter, now is as good a time as any.

Will add more in later reviews due to total hate for phone typing so must wait till back at the computer to wax eloquent ...and this story deserves no less.

You totally broke my heart with this chapter. No other way to put it. Their confrontation/discussion was so perfectly rendered, it's like I was the proverbial fly on the wall and crying inside with them.

You're really, really, REALLY god at this writing stuff. In case you didn't already know. LOL
Guest chapter 41 . 9/13/2015
Love it! I hope there's a sequel. :)
Lady Lazy chapter 41 . 8/10/2015
This story has been by far my favourite Rumbelle yet. Characterization, plot, tastefulness and reality; you stayed true and/or hit it all right on the head, I have to say that I am, however, rather disappointed with the ending. It was rather abrupt; no birth, no mention of how this actually fits in with the curse and even with how Rumple is supposed to be captured by Snow and Charming... Are you planning on a sequel?
NarutoBaby24 chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
So far I love this fic & you're doing a great job! :)
I Am Not a Human Being chapter 41 . 7/18/2015
Amazing, wish it went on longer!
blowmekisses chapter 41 . 5/28/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story, I enjoyed reading it from start till finish. If you ever feel inspired to write another chapter about these two characters with their many children, it would be delightful to read 3
your awesome chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Please write another story to this. The next chapter of there lives. I would love to read it. Your such a good writer and I adore this fic.
fire90 chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
I've just started to read this fic and it's great :)
Love this chapter, and the last part is simply beautiful! :)
MarieContrarie chapter 41 . 4/28/2015
This was breathtaking. I loved every word and was loathe for the tale to end. Thank you for the painstaking care you took in writing this story.
risky pixie chapter 41 . 3/28/2015
Very well written, I enjoyed every bit of your story
Colourful Darkness chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
Love this story
DarkJeanne chapter 41 . 3/12/2015
Great story! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
Sakihinata chapter 41 . 2/10/2015
That was a great story ;)
My first time reading a fic on once upon a time too!
ufc91 chapter 41 . 1/28/2015
I really adored this story! How you wrote the characters were very genuine!
Scioneeris chapter 41 . 1/25/2015
This was absolutely beautiful! I love it reading it. One of my favorite rumbelle fics so far. The writing was fantastic and the story was realistic. I love the details, such as Belle having three kittens and how long it took her to find the library, etc. This was very, very wonderfully done! If I wasn't reading it so fast, I would have reviewed every chapter-but I have to work tomorrow and I wanted to finish this story. Thank your for sharing this delightful story!
869 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »