Reviews for A Price To Be Paid
Electricboa chapter 41 . 1/31/2014
While I do see similarities between this and 'A Bed of Thorns,' I see just as many differences that makes this its own story. I can see where you were coming from in trying to make Belle more like a woman from the Middle Ages, where women were more property than people. I do like the mercurial shifts you have Rumpelstiltskin, he certainly had his fair share of 'beastly' moments. I was a little surprised to see it end where it did, I fully expected to see it go up until the curse being enacted. I wonder how Storybrooke would be different with this as the before. All in all, an interesting story, well done.
Fallen-Gabriel chapter 41 . 1/15/2014
Loved this story, it was long, and...different. In a fantastic way.
keya-chan chapter 41 . 1/4/2014
loved it:)
prissygirl chapter 41 . 12/27/2013
Loved it. Read it straight through (minus that pesky part of life where I had to go to work!) It was so much fun visualizing the OUAT characters in your story and, as someone who has always wanted more scenes of Rumple and Belle in the Enchanted Forest, this was a very welcome story!
Mahelt Iseult chapter 41 . 12/17/2013
eneath chapter 41 . 12/15/2013
This story was absolutely brilliant, thank you so much for writing this!
Feelexplosion chapter 41 . 11/13/2013
IT'S OVER!? Oh GAHD what am I supposed to do with my life now!

But seriously AWESOME fanfic! One of my top faves!

Hope you write more! Like pronto

Love
Ivycat chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
I am really enjoying reading this story.
thunder2010 chapter 41 . 10/30/2013
Lovely story! I read it all the way through within a coulle of days and it's been an amazing read! I personally loved the brave Belle in spite of Rumple, but I found that I liked this one too :) Great story!
sonotalady chapter 41 . 10/11/2013
I loved this fic and I've spent a lot of time reading it when I was supposed to do other things;)
Soccer-chan chapter 41 . 10/10/2013
This story is enthralling... I read it all in one sitting, I'm very tired, but it was totally worth it.
I love how you captured their essences, especially in this AU world.
I really enjoy your writing style, and look forward to reading more of your work in the (near) future : )
Guest chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
This was so beautiful and deep; Belle is an amazing character! Your take on their story is the best ever written! Truly wonderful word choice, lots of intriuging suspense too! Loved this beyond words!
JustRandomPerson chapter 31 . 10/1/2013
I love the way you've capture Rumpelstiltskin and Bella. Your writing still is amazing. I would love to see you do a fanfiction about The 10th Kingdom. I absolutely love the story. I read at least 6 chapters a day. So thank you
Allessondra Octavia chapter 41 . 9/19/2013
I cannot express how much I enjoyed reading this fanfic. It's so lovely, so realistic. I love it so much, and I cannot thank you enough for writing this beautiful work of art. I would love to read more of your work, fanfics and originals!
LittleKibaChan chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
i greatly appreciate the amount of depth you gave these characters. very well thought out. keep up the great work!
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »