Reviews for A Price To Be Paid
Aistra chapter 28 . 4/21/2014
Amazingly beautiful chapter, and well written smut, I just have one favor that many have asked before me... CAN U PLEASE FINISH THAT SCENE, ON THE BEHALF OF RUMBELLE SHIPPERS EVERYWHERE, I WILL PERSONALLY GROVEL ON MY HANDS AND KNEES, JUST TO BEG U FOR A CONTINUATION! Pwees pwees, just don't cut us off, the first night is something special and detailed, and I feel it would really show the growth in each of the characters!

Thanks
jewel415 chapter 41 . 3/28/2014
I just found and read this story-amazing, truly! I must say how much I appreciate well written fiction. The way you fleshed out the characters and gave all of those of us who ship Rumbelle the details we have craved from OUAT (and never fully get) is so very appreciated. : ) This story is the way I imagine things between Belle and Rumple during their time at the Dark Castle. It read like a movie, which is always something I look for in a good story. Thank you for sharing your talent-and I hope there may be more of this story?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Belle is so strong and loving and polite. It is no wonder even the most cruelest of monsters would learn to love her.
tvlover84 chapter 41 . 3/21/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
BlackSister394 chapter 41 . 2/27/2014
I really liked this story! It made me fall in love with Rumelle even more. Thanks!
mallywally chapter 41 . 2/24/2014
I've really enjoyed this story. I felt that it was a very good OUAT rumple/belle fic, but it just doesn't seem finished...maybe that will be changed at some point?
Guest chapter 41 . 2/4/2014
Please write a sequel
Electricboa chapter 41 . 1/31/2014
While I do see similarities between this and 'A Bed of Thorns,' I see just as many differences that makes this its own story. I can see where you were coming from in trying to make Belle more like a woman from the Middle Ages, where women were more property than people. I do like the mercurial shifts you have Rumpelstiltskin, he certainly had his fair share of 'beastly' moments. I was a little surprised to see it end where it did, I fully expected to see it go up until the curse being enacted. I wonder how Storybrooke would be different with this as the before. All in all, an interesting story, well done.
Fallen-Gabriel chapter 41 . 1/15/2014
Loved this story, it was long, and...different. In a fantastic way.
keya-chan chapter 41 . 1/4/2014
loved it:)
prissygirl chapter 41 . 12/27/2013
Loved it. Read it straight through (minus that pesky part of life where I had to go to work!) It was so much fun visualizing the OUAT characters in your story and, as someone who has always wanted more scenes of Rumple and Belle in the Enchanted Forest, this was a very welcome story!
Mahelt Iseult chapter 41 . 12/17/2013
eneath chapter 41 . 12/15/2013
This story was absolutely brilliant, thank you so much for writing this!
Feelexplosion chapter 41 . 11/13/2013
IT'S OVER!? Oh GAHD what am I supposed to do with my life now!

But seriously AWESOME fanfic! One of my top faves!

Hope you write more! Like pronto

Love
Ivycat chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
I am really enjoying reading this story.
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »