Reviews for The Faelnirv Fiasco of Ellesmera
Tyler Glines chapter 1 . 4/26
OMG! ROFL! This is even funnier than the story of Saphira getting drunk in the book "Eldest". Every one in this story is all jacked up on ale and mead so much that they have hangovers. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I positively love Murtagh, so this makes me very happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I love this! It's so great! More please!
blue-box-quidditch chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I really, REALLY shouldn't have started reading this at three in the morning; it's the funniest thing I'd read in a while and I think I might have busted something trying not to laugh out loud.

Silver
makelifetakethelemonsback123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh God...I couldn't stop laughing..of course I managed to find the one fanfic that nearly made me explode...lol this is soooo funny
Karka chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this is complete nonsense, but oh so funny! i loved it. such good fun. :D
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Highly amusing. Loved the fairths.
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is incredibly funny! An original idea, and the dragons' antics pushed me over the edge into hysterical laughter. Out of character Arya singing the song from Mulan 2 was just inspired! I loved this story!
BlackTudorRose chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
SQUIRRLY THOUGHTS! YAY!
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg. I cant stop laughing. Especially when Eragon kept sneaking fairths of 'Taggiepoo'. Plus the 'nice shiny distraction' and Firnen flying into trees wete priceless. I love how Murtaghi is the only sober one. Scary thing is i can see most of this happening. XD please excugse me while i read this again.
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Woah I thought I reviewed this already. Apparently not.

I loved it! It was hilarious! :D When Murtagh showed them all the fairths... it was GOLDEN.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was amazing. :D I loved it.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
"Lighten up, Taggiepoos! Have a drink!"
XDDD
JessBecker chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
well hullo there! I thought I'd casually comment (it's admin Arya by the way)
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is hilarious and I love it. Murtagh is awesome!
Congrats on an amazing story.