Reviews for Heroes of Light and Darkness: Void of Halcandra
That guy chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
pretty awesome :D , Im really enjoying it so far, and its me That guy with the pink shirt at the sibbling thing.
TwinLeadersX chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Dear Golden Guest,
I am writing my response to you here because I'm not going to update CTC in the story, as stated in the latest chapter.
Thank you for your kind words, lass! It's an honor for someone to praise the work of an amateur like me. Thank you very much!
As for your question... I'm not sure. I lose count, and there're going to be loads of new characters once I'm done. Just stick around and enjoy the show!
Golden Guest chapter 41 . 7/3/2013
This is such an amazing story lad/lass! It's utterly interesting and full of excitement, when I kept reading the chapters one by one.

I'll wait for the next chapter... And may I ask you a question? ... How many characters you have in total? I always seem to forget a lot...
foxchick1 chapter 39 . 6/3/2013
Hope u update soon because this story is a 100 ways awesome
Repliku14 chapter 31 . 3/17/2013
Please make more! I love everything about this story, especially how true it stays to Kirby lore.
Meep chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
Man I love your word choices. Very good job :3 But, the fight's getting boring as it's been going for about five chapters. Can you wrap it up? This is like the only good Fanfic I can find, sadly I can't post my own yet. Bummer, but wait until I'm 13! Like I said earlier, good job and keep up the good work.
Meep chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
Interesting as usual, and of course I'll let you know! It's basically about a Doomer named Lazik and how she deals with the events of Return To Dreamland. Also I have a suggestion. I noticed you use "!" a lot to show shock/suprise. I suggest using "...!" instead. It's the correct way. Anyways that's all. Bye for now :D
Meep chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Good chapter. This Purple Zephyr guy sounds interesting. I have a story about the Sphere Doomers myself I want to post. Only problem is, I don't have an account. Darn! I'll try to get one by Christmas. Then I can follow this, yay! Anyways good job as usual, bye :D
Meep chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
Yay the story's getting better! I love Sparky already, she seems powerful. What monsters are Arbor and Oak? I picture them as Whispy Woods, haha I'm probably wrong. Here's some tips: Replace numbers with words like, "Would you listen to me for 1 second!?" Turn the 1 into one. And "what the hack", you mean what the heck right? Sphere Doomers are here! Or Sphere Robbers. I love thier theme :D Keep going! You update fast.
Meep chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
This my friend is a good story. Fanfiction needs more stories like this; all we get now is all anime-based and Meta Knight Meta Knight Meta Knight. Very nicely done, you put work into it I can tell. My only problem is you have a lot of mistakes so go over it once or twice after writing a chapter please! Like once you called Sora a "she". And how are Luna and Sora related? One has black hair, the other yellow? I feel your basing them both off of monsters but not telling us. May I make a suggestion? Is Magolor appearing in this story? If he doesn't, it would make a great twist, good or evil. Probably won't know that I reminded you though. XD Anyways, keep it up! I'll defiently keep reading :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This seems a bit identical to the story I'm creating, like yours is Starpolis, and mine ends with polis.
Also, it has to do with finding new friends or partners, so as my story.
But the rest is disimilar.
As for one, I really cherish this story, so keep writing till you're finished, who knows? You'll might get many reviews! Just put a bit of BAZAM! You know? Like foreshadowings or plot twists. Maybe flashbacks or themes.
sparki chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
i agree with gaming good, there's a vaguel storyline but it intrigues the user to want to read more.
Please contine with this story.
Ultra Star chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Man, I surprised this story doesn't have more reviews. Well anyway, I really liked the concept of the Elemental Spheres. Infact, I had a similar concept in my fanfic, but they were called Power Orbs. This seems like it be a really great story. Keep on writing!
Ultra Star chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
It's a good begining and I like the way your described the characters. This is a pretty good story.
Ultra Star chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
It's certainly the shortest prologue I've read, but it makes me want to read more.