Reviews for What Infinite Heart's Ease
Merlin is powerful, can't they have there own magical child?
duchessliz chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Definitely one of the most well written stories on this site. You made me smile, made me laugh, made me rage, made me cry ... this story was such an emotional journey and I loved every second of it! Thank you for sharing it with us!
ConqueredKing chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
OHMYGOSH! :D Loveit! Can't think of much else to say, it was too good!
Loulou2a chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Excellent, it's a good word to resume this fic.
I loce the long fic because it's more developped. We can have a real story.
This was a good reveal fic and a wonderful Merthur. I love this couple and i can't stop reading about them.
I love the first chapter when Arthur was broken and found confort with merlin, he was exactly what the need.

The revelation of merlin's magic was tragic but Arthur made the good decision and help Merlin to escape. I understand why he was so hungry but he couldn't stop loving Merlin.

This last chapter was so sweet whit Merlin who takes care of Arthur and helps him to heal. Finally they are together and it's just what matters.
Ninsg Veen chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Hi ArcadianMaggie, thank you so much for sharing it with me. I actually read it on a3o, but I'm glad you posted it on too, because now I can fave and review it :)

I liked the plot. Everything was relevant. But most of all I liked your writing. I think it was brilliant. I think the way you made it all lead up to certain points was really good. From Gwen to Merlin, from Love to believed Betrayal. And eventually ending in forgiveness and love again :)
I also quite like the way you alternate the romance with the storyline.

I suppose this isn't a review, just praise really.
My thanks :)
kweandee chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Awesome story...loved it :)
ob1292 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Nice story. Good Job
Rei Nevermore chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I wish that what I've written could turn out like this. This story was fabulous, with just the right amount of pain and hurt, happiness and comfort, difficulties and hardships. I really liked the Arthur-centric POV, and how he came to be what he is at the end of the fic. This story is a fantastic work. Thank you.

Rei
AkashaV chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Simply fantastic :) Thanks for sharing!
AkashaV chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I am so very glad that you decided to continue this. Absolutely WONDERFUL story. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Lineia chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
This is without doubt one of the most brilliant and hot stories about Merlin and Arthur. Your writing skills are impressive ! I sincerely hope you will whipp up either a sequel or another incredible fiction like this, and I can't wait to read this hypothetical story !
Lineia
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
astonishingly good vocabulary, and excellent mix combination of words to produced a beautiful and well thought out story. good job.
bethi13212 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Great story!
Maxylicious chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
You're an excellent writer, Loved it!
The Black Rose16 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Really awesome to see such a long and well written story. Thanks for sharing