Reviews for Chuck vs the Witch
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
That was fantastic. Thank you for this amazing story.

NOM
Graydon chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Great story so far, but what's with you and the constant Chuck never working at a Buymore, Carina being Sarah's sister or a good Burton home life. It's not a criticism, but it almost causes all your stories to blend together and lose originality.
Hotski chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Lovely ending, this has been a good read and I'm looking forward to more.

Sorry for forgetting review after my first read. ;)
KryptonitePoison chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Rick Castle, cool. K-Becks, I love it. I loved the figurine of Sarah. I loved the hand gestures when Sam was casting the spell on the broom. Sam making a flying broom was cool, but why would you want to. I would think a broom would be uncomfortable. Why not use something with a seat like a motorcycle, or a car? Or how about a carpet? This was a great. Thanks so much for writing it.
wimbledon92 chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Nice story, thanks for sharing
Maverick41 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Clearly Chuck likes Sarah, but they don't seem to share a strong connect...Maybe that will come in the next few chapters.

Another good Chapter.
Maverick41 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Kind of thought Sarah wouldn't know what the heck was going on. Chuck seems different, but I'll see where this goes.

Good story so far.
Maverick41 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Can't wait for the meeting of Sarah and Chuck!

Hmmm, wonder if Shaw dies in this one...guess I'll find out.
Maverick41 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very interesting start.

Don't really know if I've seen an idea like this before on here. Excited for the rest of the story!
wassupchuck chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Thanks for the fun story, it was very entertaining. I could even visualize the characters as you discribed them. I'll look forward to more of your stories in the future
CaryR chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Thanks.
batty02 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Thanks for the story it's a chuck version of bewtiched
Thanks
JR69stang chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
I liked this story almost as much as your Hollywood story.
Almost because there is nothing like the fun way that you off-ed Shaw.
You show a very good imagination. I look forward to your next story.
PeanutsSuperfan chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
I have enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it. I have enjoyed all your stories and am glad to see that you are considering writing more. I am looking forward to your next one.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter and great ending of the story to.