Reviews for Kim Stoppable Jr
aliqueen16 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
luv it as always, thunderstroke. thx 4 the help
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Man that was a weird trial...

And the plot seems similar too..?

CrimsonPetal.lynn chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Wooo 'Sat's what you get Brick! :D -Evil cackle- Mwahahaha.. Love how it was longer, can't wait to see how "Phase 2" goes down. ** Can't wait for how the friendship/relationship between Kim Jr. and Drew Jr. works out. Keep up the awesome stuff. -Throws a bag of skittles at chu-
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Now this is getting into psycho territory here. Kim Jr. may like Drew Jr., but I don't think she'd go rogue for someone like this.

And Drakken and Shego are really pushing the envelope on their brand of evil, too.

CrimsonPetal.lynn chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Love it so far, wish they were a bit longer, but I'm fine with it. I can tell you have a great plot for it. Adding detail and imagery would help, and I'm absolutely in bliss 'cause you have dyslexia and writing this awesome fic. xD -Gives you a cookie-
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Sounds like much of Kim, Sr.'s years are about to be reenacted in Kim, Jr.'s high school...LOL!

tazdeval chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
you have something going here, but like im sure you already know your entire story is shorter than the average for one chapter on this site... you may want to go back and just add small things...
describe what the character is feeling as they say things, give more descriptions of the facial expressions and surroundings. it will help you come out with longer chapters.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
I wonder if this is the beginning of a crime team... LOL!

DrakkenandShegoLover1 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
I really like we're this is going but I think you need to make chapter a lot longer and make them more detailed. Updating a 600-1200 word chapter once a week or every other week is Bette than updating every 2-4 days with a chapter being 100-300 words. You have a good idea here but I think you need to stretch it out
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Hmm, so how did Drew come to have that bunch chasing him...?

Aliqueen16 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Hey Steven. It's me, Laura. Loved the whole story, but u should continue it. Maybe Kim Jr. Could date her * new friend * and he'd forget to get his revenge on the Stoppables. And there you have it. A plan down the drain and a Romeo & Juliet. What do u think?
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Or would they?

Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
ooh continue
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Quite brief there.

But I see Kim was in agreement with the name of their daughter. Ron must have gotten her to 'agree' when she was in either extreme pain or the drugs really kicked in?

CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012