Reviews for Abraham's Daughters
magical-mystery-girl chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
Oh, WOW! this was a SPECTACULAR story! I loved it so much! You kept everyone in character so well! Great job!
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Eeeeeeep!
Girl-chama chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
A few grammatical errors detract from what is otherwise a good story, thus far. I like the back and forth between Aaron and Marta. Byer and Vosen are a little, too, "MWAHAHAH, I'M THE BAD GUY!" for my taste at this point. Bad guys don't normally revel in their asshattery, but their dialogue is toeing the line in the last of the chapter's conversation. One inconsistency I wanted to point out in Aaron's thinking is where you write, "While he was in the program, he was taught to ignore anything that might get in the way of the goal, including human emotions and collateral damage. That lesson is one he has never forgotten." I don't think this is a lesson Aaron learned well at all. The whole sin-eater conversation took place because Cross and Byer are at odds about emotional involvement. Then Aaron takes Marta along with him and keeps her safe and is never cruel to her or unkind to her. It's emotional involvement all over it, given his training. Then later in the chapter, Byer makes that statement almost verbatim. It would be stronger to your storytelling if you at least let Aaron be self-aware enough to acknowledge his "shortcoming" as someone who never really got the cut-your-emotions-out lesson.
Girl-chama chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Noooo, Gemma!
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh man, oh man. You guys have done such an excellent job so far. I can't wait to keep reading, but I had to log into my computer to leave a proper review instead of trying to type something on my phone, where I was originally reading.

I like Gemma. She seems very realistic at this point, afraid and not a superhero, but strong-willed. Knowing nothing else about her, I could readily believe she was related to Marta. It runs in the family, doesn't it?

The other aspect to the story that I am really liking is the dynamic between Marta and Aaron. It seems people have the tendency to put them together really quickly, as if they had more than a Band of Brothers scenario over the course of a few days. They still have some growing to do, and I am interested to see how it'll go. Here we go!
Everlarkfan1291 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
This is a good story, but I do want to point out something that seems inconsistant to me. When you guys first introduced Nicky's character, you said she was the daughter of an aloof businessman who gave her summer homes and trips to Europe. But now she is suddenly a military kid living on base/post? That doesn't make sense. Even if the businessman suddenly enlisted, if he was that well off he wouldn't live in subsidized military housing... Don't get me wrong, I really am enjoying this story and like the antagonistic bromance that Aaron and Jason have going on, it just really threw me off and I thought I had mixed up stories or something..
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
you can't be serous about this being the end... oh love the Ben and Matt references... and i'm glad that they got what they deserve :D
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Bezt story eva! You must write an epilogue... like right now
Lizzieturbo chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
Okay, I spent literally the ENTIRE day yesterday reading this story from start to finish. I had stuff to do, yo. It did not get done. I mean, this is one friggin' long story, one friggin' long AMAZING story, and I just couldn't stop. Laundry be damned. So, first of all, brava. But now I have a bone to pick with you... no epilogue! You seriously can't leave me without the "riding off into the sunset" scene... my poor little heart can't stand it. And honestly, the obligation is all your fault. If you'd written some stupid little story with a boring plot and luke warm characterization, I wouldn't be so desperate for a more satisfactory ending. I'd be all "Oh. It's done. Whatevs." But no, you had to do incredible, well-rounded work, and now I need more. Yes, NEED. Seriously. You can ignore your laundry too, I've done it and I can tell you that the world will still keep turning even if no one in your household has clean underwear the next day. I'm sure that will clear up your schedule so you can get me that epilogue, right? ;)

But seriously: excellent story. Very well done. I absolutely loved it. But even more seriously: I do want that epilogue.
Frust-sheep chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Love Pam's small victory *lol* and that I already know the reinforcement is near. ;) And *lol* to "Cross has definitely done a number on her". I love the Judge Gennaro. :D Really good guy! I'm glad too, that Gemma is now taken care of.
I really grinned as I read this: "Eric Byer tried to slip from the courtroom but he was stepping through the door he came face to face with Jason Bourne and Aaron Cross". Yeah, long time no see. ;D And yes, I have to say it again, I really love the Judge, especially when he put Vosen, Byer...back in their place. *lol*
*AWW* for "boy-girl-boy-girl fashion". :D
Nice talk between the Judge/Pam *lol* and really nice talk between Gemma and Marta at the hospital. I think too this was really needed to talk about this whole situation, what happened and where it will go from here now. Ok and of course I'm very glad, that Marta and Aaron want the same...a future together. :D
Anyway really awesome chapter again and I really can't wait for the epilogue, too. *lol* :)
Frust-sheep chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
I think a ambulance is good too with the siren. *lol*
Great that Marta and Gemma are together again, even when it is under such difficult situation for all of them. I hope Gemma will be alright, but so good that the team is now at the court house for the hearing. Anyway action and emotional loaded chapter. I really like! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
"Aaron is damned tired of shooting people and being shot at" I guess this have Aaron and Jason in common, too. ;)
Loved Gemma's meeting with both guys. And aww they always work so wonderful and lovely together. *LOL* ;D The shield thing...I has so to giggle. ;D

And I rolled on the floor laughing as I read this: "if they haven't, he is going to be insulted because that means the security for the programs is for shit and he wasted the last four years of his life on the run when he could have just walked in and shot anyone and everyone that might get a wild hair up their ass to come looking for him." So priceless again! The whole office, stairwell scene was really awesome.
And I think Gemma got a good taste of both men. *lol* ;) But I'm sorry for her, that she got the bullet.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Now Ric has not only work problems. *LOL*
It does not surprise me, that Marta thinks she made maybe a mistake about the rescue of her sister. Good that Aaron is there with her and helps her to deal with all of this.
I hope for them too, that everything will go according to plan and I had to giggle at Jason's comment: "That was the plan last time" *lol*
Loved Aaron's thinking at the end here.
Anyway really great chapter again! So let the game begin. ;D
Frust-sheep chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
Cross and Bourne "with shit-eating grins". Oh please can I see that maybe in the next movie? *lol* Yeah, but Marta and Nicky have really a point. *lol* The whole part was again so priceless! :D
Loved the preparation for the meeting and of course I loved Jason and Nicky's arguing about the covering immensly ;D of course too Jason and Aaron's talk after that. Aaron Cross as Cupid. :D *lol*
Oh Byer, these two are just too good.
That you included these actor's names is brilliant and really fits here. :D Nice!
The fire fight was really entertaining to read and the little history piece was very sweet. Oh and yep I did not miss the word "babe" too. :D
The whole part with the "Peer's House" was really awesome! Also it was great to see that Jason realised he can not deny his history with Nicky and *lol* to clone Cross. ;D
Good too, that Marta and the real Cross could settle their little bit heated talking.
And of course I have to say it. I really love N&J's solution to their emotional mess. :D
Anyway fantastic chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Wow. This was a really long story but I'm glad i read all of it :) It kept me on the edge of my seat throughout, and I can't wait to read the epilogue.