Reviews for The Hunger Games
Sadainea chapter 5 . 9/4
Any chance of this continuing? or is it dead?
LillyPheonix chapter 5 . 7/11
So, will there be an update anytime soon, or has this fic been abandoned?
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/28
This story is unique and enthralling. I hope you continue it,
Duskfalls chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
please update this! it's an amazing crossover
Wise ol' owl chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Update update update update update now now now plz asap thnks
authorlouise chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Update please
Ctrogan chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Breathtaking Chaos chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
I love it! Minerva and Hermione is already on of my favorite pairings, but the AU of Hunger Games makes it even better!
Kujali chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
This really is an amazing story so far! Can't wait for more!
The 4th Black Sister chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Amazing can't wait for an update any longer!
Kali-blue chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I tried to post a glowing review in ch 5 but ff told I already posted a review, I hadn't . So consider this kudos and encouragement to add more to your story. I hope you continue it has so many of the elements I enjoy. Kali
Kali-blue chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
This crossover has lots of potential. You have made it come alive with the interaction between Minerva and Hermione. I like the witch history of their dist and how you have woven that element into the story. Looking forward
Mara308 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Huh. I take it you're having a hard time...
I haven't read 'The Hunger Games' so for, but since you've written this amazing story (and I hope you'll continue it sometime in the future when you're ready) I really like it. And I sarted to read thebook series, but since I should be studying for my exams I don't really make a progress.

Just know that I'll be happy if you update this one, even if it's in one or two years. The description of your characters is awesome and I generally like your writings. And I especially love Minerva in here, it's pretty well articulated.
(And yes, I don't know how to express myself in English, because I just don't practice it and I no longer have an English class. Therefore I'm sorry in advance.)

Enough rambling from my crazed mind.

I hope to see you around. You're awesome!
Thisissocliche chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Out of interest, are you planning to continue this? Cos it was going super well.
Miss McGonagall chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Really this story, would love to see update if you can find :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »