Reviews for Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Freaking awesome! Onto Radical! Please don't stop writing!
Mishelle20 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Great story.
Lady-Finwe chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
love it and gotta love Jeremy in all this glory :)
LadyAvi chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Awesome! Can't wait to read the next one!
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
It was nice to see a tougher version of Marta. I look forward to her character growing even more. Thanks for posting.:)
Jack E. Peace chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I feel like I have so many thoughts in my brain that I don't really know how to put them down in this little box. That was really freaking awesome. I thought the first part of this story was amazing and then you wrote another part. So then I thought that was amazing. But then you wrote this and clearly proved that it just gets better every time. This trilogy of little segments was so wonderful that I just might have to go back and read them all over again. This was just wonderful. I'm so happy to see Marta growing and changing into this warrior woman, in this person made by Aaron and the very people trying to kill her. And the way that Aaron looked at her and thought about her at the end...it was very poetic. Favorite line had to be: "His warrior made in 30 seconds." Wonderful. I can't wait, cannot wait!, for the next part of this story. I also love the title you have picked out for the follow-up, I love it, I want to steal it (but I promise I won't ;) ) I'm sure this wasn't a coherent review but...it was a great story!
Leeh Scofield chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
So goood *-* It will be another chapter?
Gaby de Brabant chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
between your stories, your dedication and the movie, I only wish for a shirtless Jeremy as birthday present! (well, as present not matter when)
Great work
LadyAvi chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Loved this! It was hit!
Angel Bells chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
The whole thing, but my favorite part was the dedication!
Jellybelly Puffypants chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
All in Aaron's head? Sad thing though...Marta really dead but Aaron still dreaming of the life they could/should have had...please update soon!
Arrowgirl chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
All I can say is, Marta is one fucking lucky woman. Haaaaaawt chapter my lovely. Keep up your wonderful work.
Jack E. Peace chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
So I read this story like three times in a row just because I liked it so much. Just thought I would throw that out there. I just love the way that you write the two of them, how you include all the real-life complexities of their relationship mixed in with how well they work together in spot of everything. I love how Aaron feels like he doesn't deserve her but he doesn't care, he's going to be with her anyway. And I love how sassy your Marta is, I think we're going to see a lot more of that in the future movies so kudos to you for introducing us to her now. And, like I said before in my previous review, I love the addition of Marta's near-death experience. I love the added layer of drama it brings to their relationship. Clearly, I love a lot about this story. So...what would it take to convince you to write another because I'd be willing to give in to your demands. Also, what's the deal with A/N 2?! I never would have thought of that and now you've planted the idea in my head! As Aaron would say: "wicked woman" (definitely a favorite line of mine)
angeladora chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
whoaaa thats so hot..waiting for the nextt :D
boredasanything chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love it! You are excellent!