Reviews for Beginners
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Hi, I really enjoy this story & I wish there was more 2 it. I was able 2 imagine the characters as they appear in the 1965 movie The Sound Of Music. I was able 2 imagine Maria's bump, which 4 some reason seemed a little strange 1st. I luv the film so much that I can even name the children & their ages, eldest 2 youngest & vice versa. Like this: Liesl, 16, Friedrich, 14, Louisa, 13, Kurt, 11, Brigitta, 10, Marta, 6, almost 7 & Gretl, 5. Now vise versa:
Greta, 5, Marta, 6, almost 7, Birgitta, 10, Kurt, 11, Louisa,13, Friedrich, 14 & Liesl, 16. Thanks 4 reading my review
Mrs. Florish chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
I find this extremely beautiful and sadly realistic. I can imagine the roadblock these two would have had, baring the war, on the first anniversary of the former Baroness' death. Well written I say.
BCgurlie chapter 11 . 5/10/2016
Such a sweet story! Loved the ending!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Interesting start to the story.
twlightbella chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
Aw
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
What an adorable ending.
Them nearly missing breakfast, the exaggerated kiss, breaking the baby news, the boys saying there are enough girls, and that question!
And then ending it off with them talking about the future.
Beautiful story.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Crying when I read the letter. So beautiful, and such a brilliant way for her to tell him.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Wow, that was a twist I did not expect, but you pulled it off brilliantly. With everything that's happened it is believable that this could happen. And everything about this chapter was handled beautifully.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
So, so beautiful.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
What a beautiful, meaningful way to bridge her unconscious thoughts
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
OH HELP!
What an end to a far-from-wonderful day. I hope everything turns out okay
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Wonderful. Just wonderful
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
The scene with the children was just lovely.
And oh, that dress again. What a brilliant, unique twist.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Yeouch!
That was harsh. But brilliantly written
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Love the inner dialogue, and how she seems to talk to her mother. It's a nice little touch.
And what a great idea to make flowers if you can't pick any.