Reviews for Beginners
Sweet story! Hope to see more sound of music stories from you soon!
Jammie13 chapter 11 . 1/2
Totally enjoyed this story. Great characterization! Thanks!
twlightbella chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Maria and George make up and tell their family that Maria is pregnant
utility - singer chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Good solid story, with such a sweet ending!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Sweet ending to this. I really love the love all the children have :)
Mie779 chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
yaaah... baby news... you needed a story where they get pregnant :P a really great story this was... well all your stories have been read... must follow you and see what else you bring on in great story writing :P
scrubso chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Sweet ending, love the last line.
augiesannie chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Liked the way this story came out - I couldn't guess the reason for Georg's behavior, which made me wonder if you were going to do something wacky, but it was really believable. Also liked the way you gave us a peek into the family's happy future together.
BrittanyLS chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
The last sentence is completely true!
BrittanyLS chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Beautiful chapter!
pussycatwithattitude chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
I adore happy/content Georg and Maria, and you write them so well! This story has been lovely to read, and towards the end I particularly love their teasing. I really hope you will write more stories soon!
espressogoddess chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Happy Family indeed!:) what a nice way to end this story! i really loved it. sequel please! the way you imagine and describe how they are is just simply amazing. just like your sequel to The Arrangement, i lvoe how they are parents to their own little tot. so sweet! yes, looking forward to another story from you!
uppitymary chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
A lovely chapter of fluff to end this story; I laughed when Gretl asked her question about babies. Too funny! Glad to see that all's going well for the two of them. I can't wait to see what story you have rolling out for us next! Well done on this one.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Nice stuff!
Loved your explanation of Gretl's Q! It's quite a good kiddy one!
brontefan chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
:D Fluff, fluff, and more fluff! :) What a wonderful ending!