Reviews for Sweet, Sweet, Revenge
Natsuki D chapter 2 . 9/29
Soichiro deserves to be put in jail. As well as his wife (#_)
Can't wait for more /
knightvalen chapter 2 . 1/17
Aww, why hasn't this been updated again?
knightvalen chapter 1 . 1/17
By reading the summary, I become interested.
Animegirl721 chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
I like this story a lot and I do hope that you intend on continuing it. This has quite a bit of potential and you are quite the talented writer. Though if you do plan on continuing this story, might I request the next chapter in a bit of a more timely manner? I understand if you are busy but three years is a long time to wait between chapters. Regardless, I do hope that this story is not left unfinished like so many others I've seen; It has too much potential for it to all just go to waste.
Fluffydidit chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
CrashBagPhoto chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
actually enjoyed this. good job! couple of typos though. You might want to reread your chapters to catch them.
kuroh chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
countinue please
nami chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Wow! This story is great! I hope to see more chapter's
High on the Rainbow chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Oh this should be interesting. Reminds me of K by that other author kind of. I notice this was published years ago and was just now getting a second chapter. Hopefully you're off hiatus now and will give more frequent updates. :) I really adore this story and would love to read more! Please, keep up the great work!

Mep101 chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Loooooooooove it!
Ty for the update!
Plz update again soon!?
Cera chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I totally love this fic! please continue! w
Demitri-Landgravate chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This is really good! Thx and ttyl! please continue!
Kobayashi Emi chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Can you please update I really like this story
karaliza76 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Could you pretty please update? I'm dying to read more of this story :)

Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This sounds similar to K, made by Dlvvanzor. Unlike you, she continued it. But I definitely like the way this story presented itself. If only you continued...*sighs woefully*