Reviews for Tasting The Forbidden Fruit
sarah martin chapter 1 . 5/13
Well i am speechless, so much happened but thank god everything went well , wow what a ride... Liked it a lot :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was another good one . . . very entertaining in the action adventure sense. Wondering and hoping that Edward could get away, alive. Then scared for Bella and the children. Worried the agents would think he was in on it, when he wasn't. Learning later that Frank was an agent suddenly gave me hope. Finding out Bella knocked Frank and Vicky out with a sedative was fantastic. Learning both agents vouched for Edward and his record was expunged was really great. he would've been financially compensated for the wrongful imprisonment . . . and it would have been quite the decent sum as well. Hoping he used that to help out with his new life. That was one very hot lemon. It was wonderful to learn it had been a year and she was now his wife. All of it, very fun. Thank you.
paragod chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I love your stories...
Thanks,
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hot. Loved it
kadronya chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I like it!
elenalena chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Love this...I read this a long time ago when it was a part of a contest. I re read it again today and enjoyed it all over again :)))
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Sweet.
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Such an interesting and innately 'good' Edward.
Cheers for sharing.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I don't know if I reviewed this when I read it, but I loved it.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful story.
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
love!
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was a great story!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really liked this alot, I voted for this in one of the catagories. Great job you two.
twi-pixie278 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this story! :)
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
What a lovely story. I enjoyed reading it.