Reviews for Incapable
Jenna chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
It is beautiful...
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This wasa good story. Loki was kinda OOC, but whatever.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Well written chapter.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
...yeah. A bit OOC for Loki going all I-loathe-you-all-with-every-piece-of-my-broken-soul to huggles-all-around.

BUT, I think you still made it work because of the hysterical-laughter transition. Loki was surprised by his own madness and I think that scared him. Scared him enough to realize what's happened and accept comfort form Thor because he's just so tired of dealing with it all.

Those are just my thoughts anyway. :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Now you easily made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside with this lovely piece of fanfic, Mizumi. *smiles contentedly*

I don't care one bit if this might be considered OOC, it was simply the perfect scene for the two - and Loki in particular - to get back on track... together, as brothers!

When Loki subconsciously stopped laughing madly because Thor was holding and supporting him and he eventually returned the embrace, I wanted to hug the stuffing out of them both because I was so happy for them.

Awesome story! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
So ssssweet. I loved it. I love fluff so much and I got plenty with your story.

Thank you for writing this!
Verona111 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Those are the types of stories that i write :) Angsty but with a happy ending. I also like your 'Abondoned' story!
I don't think Loki's nuts.. let me explain:
1) he lived his whole life believing that frostgiants are evil monsters (watch the beginning of Thor to see the part where Odin talks to them as kids) and then he realized he was one of them.
2) and not only is he a frostgiant's son. He's LAUFEY'S son. Odin's biggest enemy. The KING of jotunhiem.
3) Thor was always the favored one, and now he knew why. "Now i know why you favored Thor all these years, because NO MATTER how much, you claim to LOVE ME, you can NEVER have a frostgiant sitting at the throne of asgard!"
4) when loki tried to do something good for odin, kill all of the race, Odin didn't thank him. He rather said "No, loki."
5) so now he feels that niether, his real father, nor his adopted one loves him. which brings on the fact why loki is ...how do you put it?...depressed. But he's not insane. He still has feelings. When forexample, Thor told him to come home, you could see his eyes tearing. and later he stabbed thor with a tiny knife, on the side of his stomach when he had the long, sharp scepter instead. Thor's immortal, he can't die so easily.
Sorry it was a long review. Anyway, i love your stories, and i love this one! please read mine as well! thanks! I'm following you