Reviews for Putting Things Right
DarkEcoFreak chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Wow that was amazing, as usual! I actually thought this was a different story for a while, one that I'd already read, which is why it took me so long to read this! But I'm very happy I did! Can't wait to see more from you!
LurkxReptile chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Pretty good so far, i am now pleased that light jak made an appearence, this is the first one i have read that jak and keira get married so if it is up to me, i like that that you have decided for them to get married. Great work, i now look forward to your next update.
LurkxReptile chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I love your story so far. It is really good and well written. I have found a few miss spellings here and there, but do not worry about it. I like where you are taking jaks and keiras relationship. I also have noticed that you have only referenced to light jak only once so i do wonder if light will make an appearence or even be metioned as much as dark has. This is only my opinion though. Once again great story and i look forward to the next chapter. ;)
Death For One chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Break her Jak, break it like not-so-fine china. Geesh I feel evil.
Death For One chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Thank's a lot for killing me! AS soon as you had Torn come up with that idea my heart stopped.
(TornxKiera is my second fave couple. Yes I know I'm a horrible person)