Reviews for We Angered God
VG LittleBear chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Hi, thanks for a very insightful story. The short paragraphs describing Tony's reactions at the very beginning set the scene to comprehending what might have gone through Ziva's mind. A caring Tony at his best. I wish we could see more of him during the show, but you'll do (and I mean that in the Gibbs 'best compliment' way).
Thanks and cheers!
kw chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
How did I miss this beautiful, utterly heartbreaking story when you 1st posted it? I have bookmarked it to read again & again & ...
Jean89 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Brilliant
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Loved this story - so well written. Knew there was so much missed out on the show :0) Thanks. More stories pretty please.
mon-petit-pois chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
You really are an amazing author. Each word is chosen carefully. Your work is like art in many ways. The emotion involved is incredible. I love this story.
Elizabeth318 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wonderfully, intelligently written - I cannot wait for the next chapter!
nati30 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh man, this was good. So good, in fact, that i looked through your other story and read all of misplaced memories too. I love seeing such a vulnerable, yet very in character role for Ziva in both stories. And I love seeing Tony all worried and protective just as much. Your stories are really something. I really really enjoyed reading them, they were original and creative and oh so sweet and emotional. Please don't take too long until your next fic ;)
MyShame7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is amazing. Your words paint a lovely picture of anguish and as someone struggling with my own interpretation of events post T&C I really appreciate this perspective.
Your vocabulary is impressive and you do a fantastic job of using it to illustrate emotions.
One suggestion I would have is to consider using a Beta reader. While I can see that some of your creative punctuation is just that, I think some might be unintentional error and there are a few dissagreements in tense here and there. Nothing horrible but a once over by fresh eyes might take this work from stupendous to outstanding.
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I am... stunned and fighting the tears, to say the least. This is incredibly powerful, and I feel like curling up in a corner now. Thank you for giving me a new head canon.
FireToTheRain06 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm confused...what do you mean by second half? T&C was one of my favorites if not the favorite of S7. I also loved GC/BC but anyways I don't remember a second half to the episode or Ziva reciting a prayer. I like your story btw!
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So sad and beautiful and heartbreaking. This is fantastic writing and it's so bleak and tender and hopeless and hopeful at the same time. I love it.
diana teo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
So, so beautiful. Fairly took my breath away. What powerful images and imagery, of the shower cubicle during Tony's times of tribulation, and cocooning Ziva in his arms. Simply beautiful.
bleujet13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is so beautiful.. so heartbreakingly beautiful!
polarpi chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us...beautifully written and something that I could imagine have happened at that time in the show. Great job! :)
xoxonessie chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Thank you for this very informative note, I appreciate that a lot.