Reviews for You Have One New Message
Lauren.MacFan chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Loved this!
SpecialHell chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
The voices are spot on. Funny and touching. Hugs for everyone!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hi Again, I have been following all of your stories and just now am finally getting the chance to review! Thank you for posting. This was awesome. So funny and so them. I love the idea of them having to play phone tag (although it is sad they keep missing each other). Love the moment they finally connect and are a bit stunned to actually be speaking to each other. Great story, love Jack and Daniel friendship pieces like this and you are a master of their relationship! Keep it up! :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I always love the banter between Daniel and Jack, even if it is on voice mail. Good story.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Nice idea and very typical considering the lives they are meant to live and in real life... Having done the answering machine dance once or twice. Glad they managed to contact each other. Thanks for sharing.
Debbie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was awesomely cute! Loved it and could picture each of them as they were leaving messages for one another. Great job!
qenie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm glad they finally made contact! Very believable, and so true of busy people. Thanks for writing it.
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
AAAWWWWW that was so cute and you have Daniel and Jack's voices down just perfectly. Thank you.