Reviews for Crash, Fall, Kiss
Herbert1496 chapter 81 . 10/22/2014
The last comment by me was supposed to be for the last chapter not the first. But Amazing job!
Herbert1496 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
TEARS! Tears everywhere! The feels! So many! Such a beautiful story. Good job.
Littlecosma001 chapter 81 . 9/13/2014
Oh my god my feels! Amazing ending though.
Littlecosma001 chapter 80 . 6/19/2014
Ooh, is Vlad gonna have a freak out later, or will she keep this all in? Please update again soon! :)
Littlecosma001 chapter 79 . 4/23/2014
Oh no! No way! But Felix is okay, right? Right?! Oh jeez this almost gave me a heart attack. X( Please update again soon, it's been so long and I'm eager for more! :)
Guest chapter 78 . 1/29/2014
aw that sucks, i hope everything turns out alright. but even if you re write the story i would still love it and will still follow it
Littlecosma001 chapter 78 . 1/28/2014
Oh man, that sucks. I hope you can get through it alright. Don't worry, take your time in updating (although I already love Crash, Fall, Kiss the way it is). :)
Toboe's Soulmate chapter 78 . 1/28/2014
That's fine! I understand what is happening. (My great uncle passed last year and I couldn't even think right because I was bawling hard)

If you want to redo it, go ahead! I will be happily be looking forward to it even if you rewrite or not!
Little-Miss-Loveless chapter 78 . 1/28/2014
If you want to re-write it or cut it out, I'm still gonna be a follower :-) do what you feel you should do.
Life's Black Rose chapter 59 . 11/19/2013
The last line just made my day XD
Little Lady Slytherin chapter 76 . 11/12/2013
YAY VLAD AND CIEL ARE TOGETHER AGAIN! I CANT WAIT FOR URIEL AND SEBS TO GET BACK TOGETHER!
Littlecosma001 chapter 76 . 11/11/2013
Aw, thanks for mentioning me in the chapter :) I can't wait for how Sebastian reacts with Vlad, his son, and Uriel. .
Toboe's Soulmate chapter 75 . 11/11/2013
Love it, love you...Just perfect.. I'm happy that Vlad's back.

Awesome chappy, keep it up!
Little Lady Slytherin chapter 75 . 11/11/2013
lol that was so funny but the beginning was really sad!
concerned reader chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
dude...you have so many mistakes in this fic. the grammar is really terrible, it's lacking syntax- this fic is a freakin' trainwreck. AND ITS SO MARY SUE. i could tell just by the girl's name that this was gonna' be mary sue. iono man...this fic could be tolerable if you went back and fixed it up, like correct your grammar, fix up your sentences, add some more meat/detail to your paragraphs. all your sentences are basically one liners without any detail whatsoever. your dialogue is very bland too. instead of "she said", "he said" you could use many other different words to express dialogue,-be creative or use a thesaurus! just trying to help you here. i don't really understand, reading all your reviews, why people comment so enthusiastically on this story at all without once addressing the many problems it has. just take some time to go back and edit your chapters! many fanfic readers look for a nicely polished fic, and the first chapter gives off a bad impression. and I looked at your recent chapters and there's been some improvement, but it's still leaves more to be desired. You capitalize words that aren't supposed to be capitalized? Each chapter is basically one lined sentences all the way down, like a list! This fic has potential, just make the effort to polish it up a bit!