Reviews for Crash, Fall, Kiss
Sadicticuniverse101 chapter 22 . 6/18
I'm a bit confused is there a 1st book with all of this information in it or can you tell me more about these people or something, please?
djmaster939 chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
This chapter is sooooooooo cute. it grew my crush for Sebastian even further especially when he comforted Nyx
Herbert1496 chapter 81 . 10/22/2014
The last comment by me was supposed to be for the last chapter not the first. But Amazing job!
Herbert1496 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
TEARS! Tears everywhere! The feels! So many! Such a beautiful story. Good job.
Littlecosma001 chapter 81 . 9/13/2014
Oh my god my feels! Amazing ending though.
Littlecosma001 chapter 80 . 6/19/2014
Ooh, is Vlad gonna have a freak out later, or will she keep this all in? Please update again soon! :)
Littlecosma001 chapter 79 . 4/23/2014
Oh no! No way! But Felix is okay, right? Right?! Oh jeez this almost gave me a heart attack. X( Please update again soon, it's been so long and I'm eager for more! :)
Guest chapter 78 . 1/29/2014
aw that sucks, i hope everything turns out alright. but even if you re write the story i would still love it and will still follow it
Littlecosma001 chapter 78 . 1/28/2014
Oh man, that sucks. I hope you can get through it alright. Don't worry, take your time in updating (although I already love Crash, Fall, Kiss the way it is). :)
Toboe's Soulmate chapter 78 . 1/28/2014
That's fine! I understand what is happening. (My great uncle passed last year and I couldn't even think right because I was bawling hard)

If you want to redo it, go ahead! I will be happily be looking forward to it even if you rewrite or not!
Little-Miss-Loveless chapter 78 . 1/28/2014
If you want to re-write it or cut it out, I'm still gonna be a follower :-) do what you feel you should do.
Life's Black Rose chapter 59 . 11/19/2013
The last line just made my day XD
Little Lady Slytherin chapter 76 . 11/12/2013
YAY VLAD AND CIEL ARE TOGETHER AGAIN! I CANT WAIT FOR URIEL AND SEBS TO GET BACK TOGETHER!
Littlecosma001 chapter 76 . 11/11/2013
Aw, thanks for mentioning me in the chapter :) I can't wait for how Sebastian reacts with Vlad, his son, and Uriel. .
Toboe's Soulmate chapter 75 . 11/11/2013
Love it, love you...Just perfect.. I'm happy that Vlad's back.

Awesome chappy, keep it up!