Reviews for Naruto Guardian Of The Mist
Come on man next chapter's is epic
Leroy-San chapter 8 . 1/27
Good chapter! Left me wanting more I hope you continue to update this story.
Leroy-San chapter 6 . 1/27
Good chapter looking forward to more.
Leroy-San chapter 4 . 1/27
I think this story could be just Mei and Naruto and no group pairing. Good chapter. Excited for the attack next chapter.
Leroy-San chapter 3 . 1/27
Interesting chapter. I hope you continue to update this story, I noticed you only had 8 chapters so I do hope you continue. I do not think I've read a story where naruto was banished so this is quite cool.
Leroy-San chapter 2 . 1/27
Another good chapter. I'm interested to see how the root forces react to narutos bloodline usage. Keep up the good work.
Leroy-San chapter 1 . 1/27
Hello goku,
Just finished your first chapter and I'm quite interested in how this story will play out. I will try to remember to comment to give good or constructive feedback as I progress in the story. Thanks for the content.
Leroy
Love this story. When will the next chapter come out
dead for life chapter 8 . 1/18
Awww come on! Update soon please! I'm hooked on this story now!
tzarvuk chapter 2 . 1/18
I think this is the first naruto story I've read where a dragons name doesn't have Ryu in it
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 1/17
*Flips Bird To Story & Author*
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 8 . 1/16
dang. also i just can't picture such a massive naruto (actually I kinda can, but it almost made me puke) but yeah, awesome story. go NaruMei. bye bye
Mrapp1201 chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Great story thus far! Hope you update soon!
effectivesage chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
Keep updating I'm at the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next:) update soon proud follower :)
Ace chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Awesome story, please update :)