Reviews for Against 22 The 10th reinstated hunger games
gayegg chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
THAT WAS SO POOPILICIOUS THAT THE TRIX RABBIT WOULD BE JELLY! FEAST ON HIS DEAD FLESH AS THE RAINBOW PEGASUS FARTS OUT EYEBROWS!

lol good job I'll pm you in a sec ;D
Insanitywriter chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHH! *flails* They're still my favorites! jkddaofsd9fh *sniffs* Mah babies! *sighs* what the hellz are they gonna do?! only one person can come back and like uuuhhhhh How do you detemine that!... You should know i'm gonna be in hysterics is one of them die! *sniffs*... and Ha! I like how she immediately thinks Willow is Locket's bf! lolz... and AWWWWNN Snythr does care!... and where the hell is Luras in this! like waaahh lolz uggh!

Heheh... This is horrible to say but i'ma say it anyways because i don't give a shit and she's mine... i likes Metallica :3 heheh
Insanitywriter chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
lolz... I have to say i actually enjoyed reading from Seraphine's POV... though she's a dumbassbitch... but aren't most? O.o hmmm i like the tributes though! didn't get a lot of developement from them but i can tell that they're all related in some way (not by blood!... you know what i mean!)
Insanitywriter chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
hahaha! MOES! MOES! the lot of them i tell ya! lolz... tsk tsk... little bad Enrix... and woooowww Porave has one jacked up family huh? yea?... yeeea i know i'm right... and aoi.. Enrix and Malana arent the brightest are they? Fray said only the first boy could be volunteered for *shakes head* people lol
gayegg chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
:D ...hi...
NuclearCurlyFries chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Love it so far :)
NuclearCurlyFries chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
OMG, I canr believe Dice got reaped and Sprik volunteered. I really like Sprick. He seems cool.
NuclearCurlyFries chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG youre awesome. I had an idea that had to do with two 10 yr old tributes, but they were gonna be me and my bff who are from D2. I'm so happy. :) I cannot wait to read the rest. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who thought about 10 yr old tributes lol :)
gayegg chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Awesome sauce! :D
Insanitywriter chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Aoi... even if ive read it before that's still fucked up! Aoi... I cant stand the drave father... and its obvious who your favs are lolz
Insanitywriter chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! How the hell did they know! That's that's... creepy
... o.O
Insanitywriter chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
That was close... arabesque was almost choosen
Insanitywriter chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Holy fuck this bitch is crazy... spirk is soo fricking brave... there's no way in helll dice would've made it...
Insanitywriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
*Eye twitch* crazy ass bitch!... that makes no sinnce... unless the rebellion wasn't a total success.
. But eeehh what ever... its fucked up but I love it
Squintz chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Dghdhdhdhh as always, I love District Four. Not as much as I love District Two. But I still love it :3 ANYWAYZ, fantastic chapter! I still loved Lotsear, as always, and Kai seemed great as well :) Keep up the amazing work! I NEED TO SEE DISTRICT FIVE.