Reviews for Her Dark Salvation
Oopsadaze chapter 1 . 6/6
No way that was all a dream! Right?
inu16kags chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Update soon
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Machiavellian edward.
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
interesting ending, i guess bella found her space and what she was deep down inside, thanks for sharing
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
unf! glad there is a next to click!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
The master/slave relationship is one that probably occurs all over the world. Some, I'm sure, are not nearly as happy as Edward and Bella. She seems to be happy with it. Maybe because she never had anyone to care for her because her parents died when she was so young and she craved the parental type control? It's not good or bad as long as it's consensual. That was a lot of fun to read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Maybe a little of both?
BernieR chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Oooo, some sexiness, loved it! :)
Lafemmevegeta chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I don't purposely seek out Dom/sub fics, I would read one if an author I'm already reading has one. I don't care for that lifestyle yet I'm very compliant with my husband to a degree. That's just not something I could get into even as a story. However...your writing style and all the sexiness made this a good story. Wonderful job.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I can't tell! I can't tell! I gotta hit the next button!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Pallet on The floor?! I would want to sleep
in his arms every night. But... Either way, I
enjoyed the story. I'm glad it wasn't just her
daydream, because I REALLY liked part one.
Thank you for giving us more!
frankfart101 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Love love loved this story!
elenalena chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
BDSM is usually not my fort but I really enjoyed it :D Edward was sweet, caring :)
elenalena chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I thought I had read all of the forbidden entries... Hmmm... I wonder how I missed this one. Well, now I need to know: a dream?... or not ;)
rmcrms5 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013