Reviews for Her Dark Salvation
Update soon
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Machiavellian edward.
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
interesting ending, i guess bella found her space and what she was deep down inside, thanks for sharing
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
unf! glad there is a next to click!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
The master/slave relationship is one that probably occurs all over the world. Some, I'm sure, are not nearly as happy as Edward and Bella. She seems to be happy with it. Maybe because she never had anyone to care for her because her parents died when she was so young and she craved the parental type control? It's not good or bad as long as it's consensual. That was a lot of fun to read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Maybe a little of both?
BernieR chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Oooo, some sexiness, loved it! :)
Lafemmevegeta chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I don't purposely seek out Dom/sub fics, I would read one if an author I'm already reading has one. I don't care for that lifestyle yet I'm very compliant with my husband to a degree. That's just not something I could get into even as a story. However...your writing style and all the sexiness made this a good story. Wonderful job.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I can't tell! I can't tell! I gotta hit the next button!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Pallet on The floor?! I would want to sleep
in his arms every night. But... Either way, I
enjoyed the story. I'm glad it wasn't just her
daydream, because I REALLY liked part one.
Thank you for giving us more!
frankfart101 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Love love loved this story!
elenalena chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
BDSM is usually not my fort but I really enjoyed it :D Edward was sweet, caring :)
elenalena chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I thought I had read all of the forbidden entries... Hmmm... I wonder how I missed this one. Well, now I need to know: a dream?... or not ;)
rmcrms5 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I like it. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I personally hope it was a dream. This was your own version of Darkward and I appreciate what you've done here. One, I did not like that wore her down by adding more stress to her already over stressed life. By adding in too many books and notes for her to ever dream of catching up on, she wore down and lost weight. This is just not right, not even for a dom to a sub. She was way too stressed and add to that, her other classes were not faltering, but this abuse of his power would cause those to falter in her inability to think straight under the stress. Two, him excited by the fact that she was a shell and it being his fault mind you, and wanting to capitalize on it, was a little gross to me. To wear someone down so much that they have no choice in the matter is taking away free will. Makes him no better than the pimps out there. The deny their whores food and money . . . sometimes even bathing . . . to reduce them down to nothing, so that the very little attention they suddenly give the whore is life altering. Yes, no better than a pimp. Three, him holding back at the end to make her lousy with want, just sickened me as well. Pulling away from him, mind-fucking her into thinking that he doesn't want her anymore . . . makes her jump to the chance of getting him without the contract. Now, the sex scenes were fantastic, once I pulled all the other thoughts from my head and read them for what they were. So yes, I very much hope it was just a dream. That she was just not paying attention to him in class, got busted by him . . . called to his office . . . and they will start and normal, loving relationship on their own terms. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a dom/sub relationship, when both parties are not having a grade held over their head. Yes, she could have taken him to the dean, but that was not the story now was it? Onwards to chapter two, to find out the answers.