Reviews for Crossing Lines
BananaB0mb chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Hmm, seems as though Alex has a rather colourful past. It really does make him a lot more interesting, and I have a suspicion it may come back and bite him (and the rest of the Cooper gang, since he's associating with them now) in the ass, haha. Oh, don't worry, I'll be paying close attention to this character for sure.

Regardless, I enjoyed this one as much as the others, and I look forward to a new chapter soon!
BananaB0mb chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Gathering from what happened in this chapter, I don't even want to attempt to figure out where Murray is, or when exactly takes place, haha. But regardless, even if it was 'slow', I found it enoyable. Curious to see how Alex is going to play into what the Cooper gang might have planned, and funnily, I'm enjoying Sly's subtle teasing of Alex. I suuspect something may go down though.

Regardless, it was a good chapter, and I look forward to more soon!
BananaB0mb chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Damn, this was a good read. The way you wrote it was really well done, and captured my attention all throughout it. I love the way you've described everything without being overly detailed; it was just right to bring forth a solid image. Other than a few spelling mistakes here and there, everything was solid.

Curious to see which direction this is going in, and I look forward to reading more chapters soon!
Deags chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Sufficed to say, it’s an interesting read. I would be inclined to click on this story whenever you are able to update it. The attention to detail in your descriptions of the setting allows me to vividly picture the scene in my head, and that’s always a positive aspect for any writer to give a reader. Not only with the environment, but the character themselves: the ragged breathing resulting from navigating through a maze-like alleyway system of Paris to escape from “the long arm of the law,” to how that ultimately creates errors in his getaway: “the landing could hardly be considered graceful.” It’s all correlated.

I definitely enjoyed the idea that, although it is a Sly Cooper fan fiction, Sly is only mentioned at the very conclusion of your first chapter. Not through a literal physical image, but through a metaphysical subtle hint alluding to a more athletic and nimble figure, that is Carmelita’s new partner, and the “flash of yellow” only increases the effect of the allusion.

Only one of the three characters revealed in the first chapter is named, that being Carmelita allows the reader’s imagination to begin filling in the gaps and create a sense of “needing to know more.” So I applaud you for that.

What I’m trying to say in my Brobdingnagian review is: kudos to you for creating an interesting piece, I’ll look forward to the future releases for this specific story, and keep up the good work.