Reviews for What's a little texting between friends?
Moxy chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
This is a brilliant idea. You really kept them in character and I admire the subtle changes between the texts from earlier episodes to the later ones when their relationship has deepened in the show. Congratulations. This is excellent writing, respects the characters, and is a wonderfully creative take on fanfic. Funny and moving.
Moxy
magicbanana123 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
loved the story you should contiune it please
AuggieDeeksNico chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
So, ScifiRN posted and it is awesome, but, where is your post I ask?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Loved it! Very descriptive writing which I love!
onyxcareles chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
The Pilot is my favorite episode. Love how you have them so in character for each episode.
Lattelady chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Loved it. It reminds us what their relationship was like in the beginning.
Scorpio Girl chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
I love this series of text shots. It is like having more little Danico-isodes to hold us over until January. Love the light hearted tone of Nico when send his love texts!
onyxcareles chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
These are so good. That make me laugh and smile.
Johonna Marie chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Haha. I love how he knew what she was making. This was another cute chapter, and I can't wait to read more. Good job!
Lattelady chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Sneaky way of letting us know what is going on inside their heads without having them say it to each other. Very creative. Too bad Dani didn't send that last text.
Scorpio Girl chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Dani...press the send button on that last text message! Can't wait for your next installament.
Khentkawes chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
So great. You have their relationship perfect here: the banter, the tension... they get each other even though both push back and challenge each other. Very nice.
Khentkawes chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love this! I can just imagine them sending these kinds of texts. It's nice to see Dani react to Marshall's bombshell about firing Nico. She seemed genuinely concerned when he said it, but we never got to see her follow up on that in the show. It's bothered me for a while, and I love this as a fix for that. Well done.
Laura chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
It looks like you might have auto-correct on-it is "perceptive", not "perspective", and "Terrence" is down as "Terrace".
kellylover chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I love this story and I'm a bit jealous that I didn't think of it first. It's brilliant. Keep up the good work.