Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 15 . 12/1
this story has been great to read. I find a lot of Harry's interactions with wizards hilarious
DarkViolet7258 chapter 15 . 11/26
It was fantastic story - thank you for sharing it
Astroman1000 chapter 15 . 11/18
Well... I do hope to see some sort of sequel soon. And to be honest with how unique Harry is I guess I biggest question is... puberty? Really just for the laughs.

Can you imagine your Harry trying to figure out boners? Waking up one morning to morning wood and just confused as hell. Sirius would have a ball.

Can’t wait to see what else you do
Thx ;)
This fic is very empathetic, I don't think I've ever seen a story where Harry wants to liberate/emancipate House elves from slavery, plus you wondered if animals feel despair from dementors? I'm impressed by this amount of warmth and generous humanity towards so called 'subhumans'...and the writing is good too hehe
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 15 . 11/2
The charm-ening continues. This was really great.

I really love that Harry still doesn't know who You-Know-Who is as of the end of the story, and thinks he's free and clear. I guess with the whole intent thing he might actually be free and clear. Either way, I'd love to read more in the future.

Thanks for the story, and good luck in all of your future endeavors
This story is so weird, it's like he's learning how to be human.
im1 chapter 15 . 11/1
another good story thank you.
omh666 chapter 15 . 10/26
Nice. A bit of a cliffhanger at the end here, but interesting all the same. Looking forward to the next story to follow.
yedwql chapter 13 . 10/16
utqsghdehgedheghdegde
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 1 . 9/13
I love these fics so very much, I hope the sequel comes soon. You have done an absolutely fantastic job with the entire idea
Rascal chapter 5 . 9/11
The first story was interesting, this sequel is abit boring.
Gina chapter 15 . 9/6
2017: Late to the party but ready for "The Home Life and Social Habits of British Elves". Looks like I'll have a loooooong wait.

ms gina marina at gmail dot com
mab70 chapter 15 . 8/23
So glad I found this marvelous story of yours! I very much love the point of view of your "wild" Harry!
I will be watching for the sequel! Will the wizards attack the forest elves and try to enslave them again when they realize Harry hasn't gotten rid of you-know-who?
kidicz chapter 1 . 8/16
waiting and wainting for a sequel hereis it going to be a bit angsty? just a little bit, harry is going to be teenager after all. I hope you still remember that you declared to write a sequel. love the story, I think that's it
BookWyrm chapter 14 . 7/31
I liked the play quite a bit!
2,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »