Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
pltrgst chapter 13 . 11h ago
very interesting.. keeps me from reading and reading..
next chap please!
Finariona chapter 13 . 14h ago
This case of mistaken identity about the identity of ''You-Know-Who'' is a great idea! It could only work with a Harry like yours, of course, but it's great that you thought of it. It promises to resolve itself in a hilarious, interesting and action-packed development!

I find the plotline with educating the newly freed elves just a bit less interesting than the other things you've got going on in your story. It sounds meat-and-potatoes-ish and the learnable elements of forest survival are predictable. I hope you'll keep on giving the overwhelming majority of your screen time to the usual suspects and, why not, the centaurs.

That said, your story is amazing and the quality of your writing is of the very best.

Take care,

-F
Finariona chapter 12 . 15h ago
Hi Evansentranced,

It's with great joy that I am renewing my reading of your story. I've been away from this website due to RL taking up all my time and your Elf!Harry story is the first one I went to when started reading fanfic again a couple days ago. To my great delight, several new chapters had been posted since I had gone offline!

I must say, this story keeps getting better and better. There is so much you can do with where you're at. Harry is increasingly skilled, autonomous and yet remains completely endearing. His worldview is fascinating and you write it very convincingly. I look forward to more interaction with Snape and to the resolution of the story arc about proving Sirius' innocence.

The imagination you show in devising the series of exchanges or boons that Harry makes to get to his end goal is one of the best things in this story. It's both clever and funny, and thoroughly enjoyable to read. As he himself states, where would be the fun in brute-forcing the end result when you can go about it cannily?

A question : in a previous chapter, Harry mentions doing magic without much words or hand motions; but adds that he sometimes ''snaps his fingers'' when he ''feels dramatic''. I wondered when I read that whether it was a deliberate reference to the fanfic HP and the Methods of Rationality.

I still have chapter 13 to read before I catch up to where your'e at. (Then I'll have to start waiting for the next installment. :-( ) Yay, I love having still more to read, your story is that cool!

-F
TxA-GunFighter chapter 13 . 4/17
Very good story so far. Harry is about to agree to off Moldyshorts.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 12 . 4/17
Outstanding chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 11 . 4/17
Really good story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 10 . 4/16
Awesome chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 4/16
Outstanding chapter. Love AU stories.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 8 . 4/16
Good chapter, nice twist to the story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 7 . 4/16
Really good chapter and story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 4/16
Interesting chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 4/16
Outstanding chapter.

Error4North chapter 13 . 4/15
Fun story, looking forward to more. Will be fun when Harry and Fudge discover their misunderstanding.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 4/15