Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
Nevara5 chapter 15 . 7/6
Well, I hope you are working on the next part of this delightful story. I can safely say I've never read any other hp fanfics quite like these, which is an accomplishment on its own. Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope you don't stop writing!
Kyprioth chapter 15 . 7/2
Hmm... So, Processor Flitwick is part goblin. That means that goblins are close enough humanoids to procreate with humans...as are giants... So, are house, sorry, forest elfs the same?
Also, Harry is approaching puberty. I'm curious to see if you will completely ignore that and just make him Peter Pan like. With the amount Harry reads added to the fact that he lives in a forest should make it so that he has seen the facts of life at some point. . . maybe... poor Professor Snape is in for a rough ride regardless of if Harry got some of "the talk" through the centaurs. (Maybe he can try and foist off that particular duty on another of the staff...)

... You know with Luna, some vela blood, and later Malfoys added to the gene pool, you could get pretty close to a traditional depiction of the fey...
May the muses favor you,
- Kip
*Runs away quickly *
Fox-fawkes chapter 15 . 5/31
I read both if your stories inbloofy two days straight...they are awesome,.. I really hope you write your sequelshots I think you did a great job! And it made me laugh so much
Thanks...
Elafi Milo chapter 3 . 5/27
Hey, did you get that vinegar idea from Coneycatjr's "Loki Odinson and the Hogwarts Housemates"?

Love the story so far! Thanks for publishing!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 15 . 5/22
Nice!
Cheshire333 chapter 15 . 5/15
I can't wait until the next book! :)
Anon chapter 10 . 4/26
Elf Harry is a huge hypocrite. He was offended when Fudge made vague boon, but then went and made Sirius his slave (Three wishes? Seriously? Who does he think he are, Satan or something?).
mackiechandler chapter 5 . 4/24
I have been reading your first story and this sequel all this evening. I want to tell you that this is utterly enchanting. Yes, it is funny, (I feel sorry for poor Snape), and would be a great read for that, but I really have to hand it to you for doing the point of view of a young magical child who doesn't know he's a magical child, who invents himself. It is poignant from that regard, and heart-breaking. Its a Harry we can respect for his strength in surviving in a harsh world where adults are the bad guys.

I love his discovery of the magical world (muggles are stale! perfect description for a magical boy who tastes magic), I love his various snakes (what a bunch of characters!). I love his complete independence from a world that hasn't done him any favors. I am enjoying this story, but it has also touched me, which is rare. I applaud your vision and imagination. Thank you.
sonofthehills chapter 15 . 4/15
Thanks for the enormous gift of these two stories. Just came across them recently, and enjoyed them greatly.
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 4/13
Thanks for a great read!
Janie.ohio chapter 15 . 4/9
this was just delightful. and lovely. and any number of other good things that I'm too tired to come up with because I stayed up later to finish it. I really hope you return with the sequel at some point. this was VERY well done.
Monster King chapter 15 . 4/1
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
I never tire of reading this. It’s fantastic.
00 chapter 15 . 3/25
Please write more stories.
missthis chapter 15 . 2/10
So we've got about a year and a half to go before we see the new sequel. *Sighs despondently* I'll be waiting~...
2,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »