Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
Ken kaneki's shadow wolf chapter 15 . 6/2
Is Harry going to find his female forest elf soon.
I don't understand why Harry is still at Hogwarts? Is her learning anything useful?
Why would be willing to compromise when Dumbles was explaining about staying at Hogwarts?
DorkofaUser111 chapter 15 . 4/14
hmm... imagine an elf winning triwizard cup... anyways, amazing story! it was a really facisnating take on the usual hp fics and whatnot.
fhippogriff chapter 1 . 4/14
Looking forward to the sequel
PersonLatinoamericaComun chapter 12 . 4/1
Pensé que Dobby estaba muerto, creo que ahora sobreviven haciendo tratos
WolfMoon chapter 15 . 3/11
It amuses me to read your note about "three years from now, I suppose" 5 years later. I hope you are doing well, and that perhaps one day we do get to see The Home Life and Social Habits of British Elves.
era-romance chapter 15 . 3/3
guessing u won't be writing the sequel
that said I enjoyed both the stories in this series
kawaiikuma-chan chapter 15 . 2/23
that's fuking great! i loved
odonnellzoo99 chapter 15 . 2/11
Some lines really made me laugh, but I didn't like this as much as the first story. I think it is because the stories are character driven and I don't find Harry as likable as he gets older even though Dobby was awesome. Between the Dursleys and having to raise himself in order to survive, Harry's a very self absorbed, damaged, and amoral little punk. The story is well written and creative, even if I liked Fantastic Elves better.
More please! Absolutely loved first story and sequel. Please go for a trilogy! Thanks. The almost no longer free forest elf 1 shot is ok, but just not the same level.
Oh dear, I've finally recovered from the hysterical laughter brought on by the exchange of Christmas gifts. Absolutely loved your story. Thanks
Mr. 16384 chapter 15 . 2/6
"coming soon"
still hurts a bit all these years later, but I've read this story like four times and it's 10/10 great
squirrell chapter 15 . 1/7
I know it's been awhile since you posted, but I just wanted to say I really like this series and would gladly read another sequel if you write it
Caver Floyd chapter 15 . 1/3
A very enjoyable story. I continue to be surprised by Draco’s tolerance of Harry’s strangeness. I especially liked the play they acted out about the events of 1981.
2,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »