Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 1/4/2019
I'm glad I didn't stop at the first fanfic because I honestly forgot he left Hogwarts.
Spartan3909 chapter 15 . 12/29/2018
Thanks for the chapter _.
Goose chapter 15 . 12/15/2018
Oh no! Is this series dead? I suppose we all have lives to attend to, but i have been enjoying your feral Harry immensely, and so, am quite sad to see this end.
You should know that with this cliffhanger, er, cliff tunneller, i am left with the assumption that the story ends because harry and the snake got hit by a train!
Goose chapter 3 . 12/14/2018
This is Tarzan and Jane: Harry and Draco Edition, and i love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2018
I think one of the things that makes this chapter sort of wonderfully funny in a really sad and depressing way is how realistic Harry reacts to food.

Children who spend their lives in abusive homes or being bounced around from carer to carer (whether that's divorced parents or in some sort of fostering system) often end up hording food in some way, especially when they come from poorer or drug affected families and they're used to not having steady access to food (or just food they recognise).

So it's initially funny to think that Harry's picked this up from his time running about, but then it's sad because he had to in the first place, and starts reminding me of the many children I've seen in similar states.
Oghma Infinium chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Yo.
-Oghma Infinium
Zavod chapter 15 . 12/3/2018
A truly marvelously original story. Well done!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2018
This was wonderful, and is quite likely the absolute BEST Harry/Draco friendship I've ever seen (it's certainly the best one I can remember!). It's sad to see there hasn't been anything happening on the sequel idea, but that's fanfiction for you.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Ithered chapter 15 . 11/6/2018
really good story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2018
This story is so sweet and funny. I really love your writing style! I hope you will come back and do the next story please please
MazzyStarShip chapter 15 . 10/26/2018
Hilarious stuff. I loved the whole thing. It's definitely a unique story in the fandom.

The only critical thing I want to mention is that there is an undercurrent of sadness that never really gets addressed. It's funny to watch Harry frustrate the wizards and pick apart their culture. There are laugh-out-loud moments everywhere. But we also know he's not really an elf. He's delusional, damaged, and afraid of people. He doesn't have human friends and barely understands the concept of friendship. Every relationship is an exchange of goods. This is quirky when he's 11 or 12, but what happens as he gets older?

Anyway, I know that's not the point of your story, but lingering behind the comedy is a pathos that is slowly growing.
MazzyStarShip chapter 5 . 10/26/2018
Absolutely hilarious chapter. Snape's reaction to him rubbing his face all over everything was great.
MazzyStarShip chapter 3 . 10/26/2018
A boon for a shower. Hilarious.
teenwitch18 chapter 15 . 10/6/2018
So amazing! Completely enthralling to read! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this story!
hisnhers chapter 9 . 9/20/2018
Sirius! Yay!

Glad Harry is away from Wizards. Glad he still corresponds with Draco and Flitwick, sweet of him to keep Harry up to date on school.

Sirius! Please, please make him a responsible adult, please. A little late if you haven't, buuuuut it can't hurt to beg. Lol!

his