Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
Anon chapter 10 . 4/26/2018
Elf Harry is a huge hypocrite. He was offended when Fudge made vague boon, but then went and made Sirius his slave (Three wishes? Seriously? Who does he think he are, Satan or something?).
mackiechandler chapter 5 . 4/24/2018
I have been reading your first story and this sequel all this evening. I want to tell you that this is utterly enchanting. Yes, it is funny, (I feel sorry for poor Snape), and would be a great read for that, but I really have to hand it to you for doing the point of view of a young magical child who doesn't know he's a magical child, who invents himself. It is poignant from that regard, and heart-breaking. Its a Harry we can respect for his strength in surviving in a harsh world where adults are the bad guys.

I love his discovery of the magical world (muggles are stale! perfect description for a magical boy who tastes magic), I love his various snakes (what a bunch of characters!). I love his complete independence from a world that hasn't done him any favors. I am enjoying this story, but it has also touched me, which is rare. I applaud your vision and imagination. Thank you.
sonofthehills chapter 15 . 4/15/2018
Thanks for the enormous gift of these two stories. Just came across them recently, and enjoyed them greatly.
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 4/13/2018
Thanks for a great read!
JanieOhio chapter 15 . 4/9/2018
this was just delightful. and lovely. and any number of other good things that I'm too tired to come up with because I stayed up later to finish it. I really hope you return with the sequel at some point. this was VERY well done.
Monster King chapter 15 . 4/1/2018
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2018
I never tire of reading this. It’s fantastic.
00 chapter 15 . 3/25/2018
Please write more stories.
missthis chapter 15 . 2/10/2018
So we've got about a year and a half to go before we see the new sequel. *Sighs despondently* I'll be waiting~...
lechatabbicat chapter 14 . 2/7/2018
I laughed so hard I ripped my stitches open :-). Well done!
Aaran St. Vines chapter 15 . 2/4/2018
This is an outstanding,original and creative tale. You have the talent to write your own stuff. If you cannot imagine your own world, go with historical fiction, or public domain fictional worlds such as Robin Hood or the Iliad and the Odyssey.
csheila chapter 15 . 1/28/2018
I adored both your stories.

Your Harry is skilled, brilliant, and irascible. However, he won’t age well this way. Find him a companion to soften him up. In this story it would be Draco with lots of Luna and some Hermione (though the latter needs some more attitude adjustment).

Of course it seems Draco has lost interest

He could be an elf knight of old righting wrongs in his travels. Voldie would be just one of a long line of riff raff.
The Weatherwitch chapter 15 . 1/23/2018
This is hilarious and awesome :D
Baxter87 chapter 14 . 1/8/2018
This is one of my all time favorite fics super funny. Would love to see where you take this next!
Ordalie Gwynfyd chapter 15 . 1/8/2018
I loved this sequel ! And the Harry made a elf-theater to innocent Sirius :)
Thanks for this story.