Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
BookWyrm chapter 13 . 7/31/2017
And /that's/ the danger of calling him "you know who".
BookWyrm chapter 12 . 7/31/2017
I am very glad that Dobby has freed six elves.

I am happy that Pettigrew is caught.

I am secretly smiley at Hermoine's reaction and at Snape's kindness.

This is an amazing story!
BookWyrm chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
I'm glad that Harry is interacting with Luna, and glad that Flitwick is being fair AND giving harry a way to come to the castle to train with him.

I just - it's very nice.

Also it's good that Padfoot told Harry about Padfoot's being a pureblood wizard, before anyone else had the chance to!
BookWyrm chapter 10 . 7/31/2017
I'm happy that Padfoot is getting so much healthier!

I'm a bit worried about the sleep patterns and sleep deprivation in the long term, but hopeful Padfoot ends up okay.

the way that Harry is learning the Hogwarts things is great, and I kind of hope he can keep doing it - snape is, I feel, not all that great for Harry to be around.

I'm happy that Dobby is doing so well!

I also hope that they are able to catch pettigrew without wizards getting in the way!

Oh! and Padfoot is in the same place that the Marauding Map is! I wonder how that will work out later...

/really/ good chapter!
BookWyrm chapter 9 . 7/31/2017
This is great! I am so glad that Harry has met Sirius - and I really like that he has taken his parents' interaction with 'dog-man' and Remus the WereWolf as an understanding of the Trouble With Wizards.

also: Harry knows how to use a bow! How exciting :D

and Dobby is a proper forest-elf now!

Once again, I am happy that Sirius is with Harry - i think it will go well for Sirius. by the by - I wonder if the dementors will still search the Hogwarts express? they really shouldn't, but probably they will anyway because it's not like Sirius was there teh first time? Or maybe he was in Padfoot form...

Amazing chapter, as always _
BookWyrm chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
Good Harry!
don't do anything for that death-scent-man who cages you!

Also, good trick with Pr. Quirrel, I must say.

and I'm very proud of how you saved Dobby from Lucius.

Last note: Was that a BINDING promise? Hope you don't forget!
birb345 chapter 7 . 7/30/2017
Ok. So I have to say that this is hilarious and I just love the attitude Harry has about being an elf and alone. On the other hand, it's really sad that he's forced to spend so much time inside and that other people keep trying to force him to be more human.
nightkitty555 chapter 15 . 7/29/2017
Love it, probably adding it to my favorites, which I'm very selective about :)
nightkitty555 chapter 14 . 7/29/2017
No, I don't want it to be over ! E #E ! (excitedly pressing keys)
nightkitty555 chapter 12 . 7/29/2017
love it!
nightkitty555 chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
Loving this so, so much! I love how Harry forgets things that he doesn't find important. One thing, Sirius was in prison for about 11 and 2/3 years, not 13. It's a common mistake because we meet him in the third book when Harry is just turning 13, but he wasn't in jail until Harry was 18 months old.
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
Loving it so much that it's hard to remember to review.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2017
It's Been a yr. r u dead?
Oh I like it if fleur the veela be close to harry
Rustylass chapter 15 . 7/21/2017
I really enjoyed your delightful story, very original!
Books85 chapter 13 . 7/13/2017
Hmmm. It never occurred to me that the Wizarding tendency to use euphemisms (You-know-who) instead of proper names would cause this much chaos.

I enjoy this version of Harry, even while feeling vaguely sad for him. I also love the Library aspect of your story.

Best wishes to you and many thanks. I woke up my cat by laughing out loud at an earlier chapter last night. (Unfortunately I was reading on a mobile device at the time and I can't review well on it.)
2,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »