Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
great story chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Can't wait to read more!
LadySonics chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love this story! I can't wait for more - L Sonics
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Excellent chapter. 1,000/10
iitrnr chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Thanks for putting up the sequel.
graynavarre chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I hope he stays and he and Draco can met again and maybe be friends.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Loved it
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is such a fantastic story. I am really enjoying it and I look forward to more.
SerialChick chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
YAY! SEQUEL!

I'm so excited! I love this series and this chapter was awesome!
'He looked like he wanted to be Harry's friend. Harry distrusted him immediately.' - PERFECT!
And the way Harry is reacting is just great, I love the whole setup, and how Dumbledore kept trying to trick Harry to make him stay and Harry was like, whatever.
I can't wait for the next chapter, I've reread Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them so many times it's almost ridiculous. And now there is a sequel!

YAY! SEQUEL!
Gioia chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I'm so very, very happy to see you've begun posting the sequel! I've been eagerly watching for it since I finished "Fantastic Elves." Thank you so much for your hard work on this. It's already captivating! For example, Snape has been written as far more intriguing and complex of a character than I expected. Can't wait to read more!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
He's going to hate the sorting ceremony. Oh, and if he's in Slytherin then he'll be forced to sleep underground. I don't think he'll like that. I wonder what house he'll be in... Thanks for sharing.
SROTU chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Yay!
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Yay! A new chapter, this is most exciting! I can't wait for the new term to start, meeting Draco should be hilarious and I'm interested to see where he gets sorted. Hope you update soon and thanks for writing : )
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Interesting, I like where this is going. Well done so far.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was a great start to the sequel. Your story has one of the highest ratings (9 out of 10) of the fics in my fanfic directory. I have recommended it to all of my readers. I really like what you have done with Harry and am eager to see how he will interact with the other future residents of Hogwarts. I hope he will befriend Hermione in your story. But I hope he doesn't befriend Ron. I'm guessing the magic Harry sensed was a tracking charm from Dumbledore. I love the fact that Harry wants to learn "useful" magic. Magic to defend himself from wizards and being caged would definitely be useful to Harry and I hope he learns it quickly. The restricted section could be quite useful for that. Thanks for sharing.
Rylanbby chapter 1 . 9/8/2012