Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
Rosa Mundi chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
That was fun. I look forward to Harry finding but that they meant someone different by "You know who". My favorite scene, though, has to be Harry and the Horcrux trying to out shout each other in Dumbledore's office. I'm not normally sorry for Albus, but this time I was, a bit.
TwitchPotter chapter 15 . 9/17/2016
I think this is my favorite series ever. If this had been canon I would have totally accepted it! Harry the Forest Elf is my new favorite! I can't wait for the next part! And is anyone ever going to explain to Harry that "You-Know-Who" was totally not Sirius? lol I'm so ready
lmill123 chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
I have to love the contracts. What Fudge has made a huge mistake on is that he believes Harry believes that he is talking about Sarius. And since we can be sure that Fudge's contract will only mention You Know Who, Harry can replace that with any name he chooses. The minstery's contract will have to state Voldermolt or Tom Riddle. Fudge and I suspect even Dumbledore believes Harry will assume it's Voldermolt. As Harry knows, contracts must be spacific, just as Harry's was.
What a shock to all of them when Harry brings in Sirus and Peter and gets Sirus free. He will have completed his part of the contract. And his lawyer will attest to that fact, since in their foolishnes and supposed superior thinking they didn't add a real name.
twistyguru chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
So glad to see this story finished! Nicely done. I can't wait to see what adventures Harry and Snake have on the other end of the Chunnel. Hopefully Life will let you work on the sequel more that it did the last few chapters. *sigh* Life can be such a curse for the fan fiction writing class, can't it?
Larkscope chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I absolutely love this series and can't wait for the next installment. I can't remember the last time a story made me cry and then laugh so hard. The character interactions were brilliant and I hard to laugh almost every time Snape had a scene.

I'm usually not too into Harry as a Slytherin, but this was brilliant, as were his special powers. It's great to see them as just regular magical powers that wizards could have but don't because they don't pay attention to their natural surroundings and the creatures in them instead of having powers make him instantly god-like. This whole thing was really cleverly done.

Fantastic job! Can't wait to see what's next!
Skeletickles chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NONONONONONONONOONONONONONO
WHY AM I SAYING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
Well...I'm glad all that worked out. Is Harry gonna inadvertently destroy Voldermort because he got more boons to do so AND Tom is a bother?
SantaSocks chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Great story
Readerjkr chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
I was laughing so hard while reading your "Harry is testing Skytherin's fabrics" scene. Awesome story with even a lightly accommodating Hogwart's staff. I enjoy the way you handle could-be sensitieve topics in a brilliantly positive way. Thank you so much for continuing this story.
SlytherinToNyx chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
SlytherinToNyx chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
I like you - you get a name: Awesome Writer.

Loving the books, devoured the first part while waiting for my student to show up and now waiting for next class to start - haven't found myself actually wanting a no show in a while.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Duchess67 chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
The first few chapters of this fiction had me giggling and laughing my head off. The elves doing the play did too. And you've left this on a bit of a cliffy! Please tell me you're still writing?
AmunRa02 chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
I have never laughed so hard in my life reading this story. I'm completely in love with Harry as a Forrest Elf! I really can't wait to see how he's going to vanquish You-Know-Who and I love his and Snape's interactions. It'll make for some interesting potions lessons. I'm assuming with where this story ended that Harry is going to end up in France hanging out with Beaubaxtons? Can't wait to read more!
777angeloflove chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
AWESOME STORY! I'M REALLY LOOKING FOWARD TO THE SEQULE
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
3 years is a bit much, i expect the sequel in probably only 1-2 years.
2,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »