Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
Caliberious chapter 3 . 11/7/2020
Good chapter I am happy Draco and he are friends here
Caliberious chapter 3 . 11/7/2020
Good chapter
Caliberious chapter 6 . 11/7/2020
Another good one, hope he'll keep the Basilisk
Caliberious chapter 2 . 11/6/2020
That was lovely, and I totally felt his anxiety
Caliberious chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Wonder why the adults won't show him his family tree or something and explain more properly.I can see him going soon
Revo777 chapter 15 . 10/24/2020
good story, I hope you continue it someday.
ShiningDay chapter 15 . 9/27/2020
Great! Is the sequel coming anytime soon? :D
HazelBarnes chapter 15 . 9/21/2020
Bloody brilliant this is!
apocolypse101 chapter 15 . 9/17/2020
Loved the story and I can't wait for you to come back with the sequel!
FFFudgeUp chapter 15 . 9/17/2020
Love this story. Great job.
Nad19 chapter 4 . 8/13/2020
I swear this fanfic is amusingly beautiful
Nad19 chapter 2 . 8/13/2020
you're too unreasonable to him, min
gindensmi chapter 15 . 8/11/2020
This was great!Looking forward to reading more!
BoOmErTisMe chapter 11 . 8/9/2020
This book and the 1st one are wonderful !
stevem1 chapter 15 . 7/27/2020
This is a brilliant story.

Harry is a traumatized young boy who is abandoned at around age 6. He survives in the woods and convinces himself he is an elf (his first possibility was Greek god, which he quickly eliminated). It looks as if he actually becomes an elf overtime. His way of thinking is off center to say the least. His education is very eclectic, featuring wizards, house elves, centaurs, merpeople, portraits and ghosts.

His relationships with Draco, Hermione and Luna are exceedingly well detailed. Luna and Harry have this easy acceptance of one another. Draco is obviously a lonely, and likely parentally neglected, young boy who sees elf Harry as his only real friend. Hermione and Harry are hilarious, with Hermione and Harry sharing the same goal (elf liberty) but Hermione being order oriented and rule following while Harry spreads chaos in his wake. It stuns her for see that he’s far more effective.

The Ministry’s unwillingness to say You Know Who’s name backfires spectacularly when they enter a treaty with elf Harry.

This version of Harry obviously has every ounce of Lily’s brilliance but realized in a very non-tradition al environment.

This story of the best on this site. Highly recommended. Here’s hoping for a sequel.
2,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »