Reviews for The Handbook of Elf Psychology
tylermech66 chapter 15 . 8/19/2019
loved this story, it's a very interesting read, just wish I had a picture of this version of harry.
I love it when people give harry a completely different mindset.
tylermech66 chapter 14 . 8/19/2019
YES! join the elite circle of people who live in Minnesota, we are the best people!
tylermech66 chapter 13 . 8/19/2019
Oh Harry... I love it.
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 8/19/2019
those house elves just realizing the danger of living in the forest eh? hahahah!
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 8/15/2019
I think Harry may have found a convert to woods hermiting
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 8/15/2019
Harry the pimp apparently, love it.
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 8/15/2019
kya! so adorable!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2019
(Erm...you DO know that people DON'T eat FOXES, right? RIGHT?)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
Dear Harry:

Listen to the snake; she's better for you than the headmaster ever would be. Keep going!

Love,

A Fan
Diannika chapter 15 . 7/21/2019
AN: OKAY! So this is the end of the Handbook of Elf Psychology!

'Just this last chapter?!' you cry, enraged. 'I waited THIS LONG for just one more chapter?'

Well, yes. But there will be another sequel too!

'Oh god,' you exclaim. 'Three years from now, I suppose?'

Rude. I'll do my best. And it's going to be a series of chronologically-ordered one shots instead of a continuous story, just because I feel that that fits the format of what I have planned for the future a little better.

So! Keep an eye out for The Home Life and Social Habits of British Elves, coming soon!

well... its been 3 years... lmao
mekareami chapter 15 . 7/8/2019
Great story! look forward to more when your muse speaks again. thanks very much for writing
TinkerVine le Fey chapter 15 . 6/12/2019
I absolutely loved this story! It was the most original fanfic I've ever read! So looking forward to the sequel!
annasfanfic chapter 15 . 6/7/2019
I do hope you publish another story soon. take all the time you need though, so long as it's as good as the first two. 3
SkylerHollow chapter 15 . 6/4/2019
Just finished this and the first story. Gotta say very fun rendition of Harry, honestly I kinda want to play a D&D character based off this. Hope you have more fun continuing this.
gginsc chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
It has been a while and no sign of a sequel! I hope you come back to this fic.
2,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »