Reviews for Happy Birthday Ness!
Drewster712 chapter 1 . 8/23
I thought it was good, not the best in the world but good enough to make me happy.

One thing i didnt like was how ness turned 18, i cant imagine him as anything higher than 14, it screwed up my perception of him.

Other than that it was good.
Well I think whoever wrote that review has a horrible taste in fanfics. I personally like all of your fanfics. They're amazing! Keep up the great work! :)
pkloveya chapter 1 . 7/15
This is the most cutest and ahem, sexiest fanfic I have read and I enjoy it!
Ah'mere Sharpe chapter 1 . 4/26
Not what I would say a smash bros birthday. when I am writing this it is actually Ness's b-day. This is kinda freaky. If I was throwing Ness's birthday party it would be a lot different than this. I'm not saying this is bad. It's sorta funny.
Mangle chapter 1 . 2/9
Honestly, it was good until it got super graphic. I seriously gagged a little. And then I was like "FOXY!".
noamiimaon chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Personally, I lIked your story. :3
kirbylucaslover5 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
mmmnnn... so crazy... me likey... even if me really just a girl who is in love lucas, but you made my day. thank you, me's a weeaboo.
cartoongodness10 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Your story does NOT suck those people just wanted to read a good fucking but you gave them a picecie of art if they cant accept that they can suck my tits
KawiiPie2468 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Sorry if Im very late, but I loved your fanfic! Its so, um whats the word? Sexy! Keep up the great work!
Magiccats ToLazy chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
.GOD. I LOVE RIGHT NOW! That was one of the best sex scenes I have read (CANT SPELL) in a long time! It was so sweet! THE WHOLE STORY WAS SWEET! I loved it! I hope to see more from you!

Magiccats (to lazy to log in)
LordLenne chapter 1 . 9/10/2012