Reviews for Torment
maddie chapter 30 . 4/18
please continue writing the sequel to torment your a very talented writer do not let it go to waste
This is the best klaroline human fics have read so far, gosh, hope the sequel is out, I wish Klaus and the rest of the Mikaelsons survive the five and live happily ever after with the money. I want him to do this, it will be therapeutic to know that he destroyed his demons himself, I think the hallucinations and outburst won't continue during his misson to eliminate the Five, Psychologically it would stop cos the main trigger being the sponsors of that horrid program is now a real or visible thing not imaginary. I need a badass Caroline, Bonnie, Rebekah and Kol, seriously they could help with the mission, pls don't kill off Elijah or anyone else.
Danna chapter 23 . 2/22
Aww Elijah is alive, Gosh it made me tear up so much, seriously, I had my feel of water bust when Stefan died, am so happy, pls keep him alive, and also Klaus too, wow I love Bekah as a badass. Walker needs to die so painfully.
Danna chapter 15 . 2/22
This is bullshit, Tyler should pay for what he did to Elijah, and the pain he caused Klaus, just like Klaus is already paying for his actions, this isn't supernatural world, Caroline shouldn't use his care or affection for her to derive mercy for her friends, I liked Caroline until chapter 15, there is one thing not believing Klaus but a different thing trying to manipulate him to forget what happened, Klaus should settle his issues with Tyler, eliminate his demons, I know this is reality, so no one because of a girl will allow his brother's murderer walk free without a scratch, just because a girl he loves tells him to. Its BULLSHIT, if Klaus is to forgive Tyler or forget revenge, it has to come from Klaus himself, seeing Tyler suffer enough and be remorseful, and not some manipulative bitch trying save her own emotional stability and not caring about the stability of the victim here which is Klaus. Gosh, am so pissed at Caroline character in this chapter. As much as I like Tyler xter, if he is guilty, he has to pay his dues, maybe not death but atleast suffer or have sufficient amount of jail time.
amcke1991 chapter 30 . 10/21/2019
Well wasn’t that an emotional story! I don’t think I’ve cried so much from a fanfic. Was perfection
amcke1991 chapter 24 . 10/21/2019
Just WOW
amcke1991 chapter 22 . 10/21/2019
amcke1991 chapter 14 . 10/20/2019
Now THAT i didn’t expect
amcke1991 chapter 13 . 10/20/2019
That chapter just made me ball my eyes out
mklvs chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
I really love this fic, I’ve read it 3 times or more. It’s well written, the characters are great. My only problem is that I feel that it is unfair of Caroline to ask Klaus to forgive Tyler. That it.
Dewsterling chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
I am sorry, I try to be kind about reviewing and take a “if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all” approach as my personal ethos, but this is a problematic fic on a number of levels. So much work went into this fiction and the author must be commended on trying such an ambitious Au. Unfortunately, the characters are so far beyond being out of character that they bear no resemblance to the TVD/TO characters. It also relies heavily on original characters.

If a reader just loved the style of Twilight where the characters have no motivations for their behaviours, this is a perfectly innocuously fic. Caroline sees Klaus one day and without ever exchanging a single word develops a crush on him and falls in love. Klaus is a violent alcoholic. That’s it. No other description or explanation. It’s par for the course as no other character has any description or explanation of their behaviour.
Vangogh92 chapter 30 . 10/8/2017
I love this. Seriously, my favorite AU fiction ever! I can't believe I almost didn't get past the first chapter. I cried when Stefan died, I gasped when Elijah was revealed. I saw everything through your eyes and experienced everything you painted. It kills me that you didn't continue with the sequel. I'm considering not even starting it because I don't know if I can bear it being cut off short. If you have any inclination to continue, please pretty please do!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/8/2017
I hate you. I'm crying so much. I love this version of Stefan. I didn't want him to die. I'm crying soo hard and I'm trying to be quiet I've been up all night reading. But he didn't deserve to die.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
Cried so much when Stefan died
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2017