Reviews for Daring Scourge
dare scourge to slash all of firestar's nine lives away
Those dares though!Ah haha
puuut!Hahaha...So HILLARIOUS man!
Amberstar chapter 12 . 5/16
Make scourge dress as a girl the whole day!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
I dare scourge to go into a gathering dressed up as a banana an sing/dance on the high rock he nut sing the peanut butter jelly song
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Have Scourge dress up in a poptart and have his tail a rainbow colour and he must sing the Nyan Cat song please.
Not tellin ya chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
I think it was very funny and very long.
Julie chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
That was awesome! I got a dare for Scourge. Scourge has to eat 15 spoons of sugar (Just make sure he gets all hyper) and make him sing the Jingle Bells song while jumping on a Pogo Stick around ThunderClan.
playandlearnw1334 chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
LOL I am loving this story also Scourge I dare you to sing the song 'Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows' While wearing a fake pink unicorn horn and let Concrete laugh all she wants at you without killing her.
CSF chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
You like Sonic and Warriors too your just like me! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
please do more
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I really didnt think bone would challenge scourge like that..
after all scourge is the leader.. and can kill a cat with a swipe of a paw
Smallsparrow chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Cool! Me and Jayjay and Mint are out of hiding now! Although Rose is throwing darts at Concretes picture... And she has been saying stuff like " puppy dogs and fluffy bunny throw up... " then laughing like she is about to kill somebody... And for some reason she really hates the sky oak... She is yelling at it with things like " stupid tree! Ninth nine plus parkas equals waffles! " then looking at Mothwing like she is going to kill the med cat... Well, anyway, ur great! Ummm... Now Rose is chasing Jayjay around... She has a bloody knife in her paws- OMY STARCLAN she just yelled " I got the tree, and Mothwimg, and now you! Muauauauauauauauauaaaaaaaaaaaaa " I better go run, I'm pretty sure im next xD bye bye ur awzome small-out
Smallsparrow chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
It was only Mintleaf and Jayfeather... She is on the hide from Rose and Jayjay is hiding... From, well, Scourge. They brought more supplies! Yay! 233 bananas - they won't last long - 38383 Pericles of prey, - we are going to need more prey than that if we are to survive as long as we need to get out of their wrath - and 34455667777 bottles of water, and finally, 3333 chocolate-chip bars! Ur great! Keep going !
Smallsparrow chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Cool! I'm alive... But I'm hiding in a closet and all I have are 44 bananas left and 67 chocolate-chip bars left :/ but I'm good cuz I'm reading this! Those two are so cute and that cute little reunion is so cute I've never read a dare one that's like " two days after the previous dare " it's always like " another dare " ur so cool! Oh bleep a
I hear paw steps! Bye bye small-out!