Reviews for Daring Scourge
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
I dare scourge to go into a gathering dressed up as a banana an sing/dance on the high rock he nut sing the peanut butter jelly song
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Have Scourge dress up in a poptart and have his tail a rainbow colour and he must sing the Nyan Cat song please.
Not tellin ya chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
I think it was very funny and very long.
Julie chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
That was awesome! I got a dare for Scourge. Scourge has to eat 15 spoons of sugar (Just make sure he gets all hyper) and make him sing the Jingle Bells song while jumping on a Pogo Stick around ThunderClan.
playandlearnw1334 chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
LOL I am loving this story also Scourge I dare you to sing the song 'Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows' While wearing a fake pink unicorn horn and let Concrete laugh all she wants at you without killing her.
CSF chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
You like Sonic and Warriors too your just like me! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
please do more
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I really didnt think bone would challenge scourge like that..
after all scourge is the leader.. and can kill a cat with a swipe of a paw
Smallsparrow chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Cool! Me and Jayjay and Mint are out of hiding now! Although Rose is throwing darts at Concretes picture... And she has been saying stuff like " puppy dogs and fluffy bunny throw up... " then laughing like she is about to kill somebody... And for some reason she really hates the sky oak... She is yelling at it with things like " stupid tree! Ninth nine plus parkas equals waffles! " then looking at Mothwing like she is going to kill the med cat... Well, anyway, ur great! Ummm... Now Rose is chasing Jayjay around... She has a bloody knife in her paws- OMY STARCLAN she just yelled " I got the tree, and Mothwimg, and now you! Muauauauauauauauauaaaaaaaaaaaaa " I better go run, I'm pretty sure im next xD bye bye ur awzome small-out
Smallsparrow chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
It was only Mintleaf and Jayfeather... She is on the hide from Rose and Jayjay is hiding... From, well, Scourge. They brought more supplies! Yay! 233 bananas - they won't last long - 38383 Pericles of prey, - we are going to need more prey than that if we are to survive as long as we need to get out of their wrath - and 34455667777 bottles of water, and finally, 3333 chocolate-chip bars! Ur great! Keep going !
Smallsparrow chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Cool! I'm alive... But I'm hiding in a closet and all I have are 44 bananas left and 67 chocolate-chip bars left :/ but I'm good cuz I'm reading this! Those two are so cute and that cute little reunion is so cute I've never read a dare one that's like " two days after the previous dare " it's always like " another dare " ur so cool! Oh bleep a
I hear paw steps! Bye bye small-out!
Smallsparrow chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I was the reaaallly LOOOONG dare with Rosepelt... I guess Rosepelt can forget Scourge! Phew, she will FINALLY stop bugging me to see of she got into that date! xD yea! Scourge doesn't like Roseptl! Let alone know about her- I think I said that too loud... Mintleaf? Mintleaf? She is gone... Bleep. Rosepelt is coming I better go hide, like my sis Mintleaf has... If u don't hear from me for over a week that means Rose has gotten me... Bleep... Well, anyway, that wuz AWZOME! Keep up the good work jfhfyrksjdhdjssjsjsmsjs srry Rose got me I'm running for my life bye! Small-out!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
WHIT THE GOOD STARCLAN! Scourge I can't believe I'm saying this I am Squirrelflight and BRAMBLESTAR'S daughter and firestars granddaughter your my half-grandfather... And... I think I need one of my other 100 - not kidding - charecters to have this position not me, I hate you. But Rosepelt, loves you :3 Rosepelt : WUTINTHENAMEOFTHESTARSINWRONGWITHU!? Smallsparrow: translation wut in the name of the stars is wrong with u!? Rosepelt : in my defense he is adorable... And cute... And by that stuff I mean handsome cute and Hansome adorable... I should shut up now * blushes * Smallsparrow : could u put Rosepelt in one of the dares? Please ? It is just a date, nothing else, her profile is: name - Rosepelt. Color - red. Eye color, one blue one amber. Personality - sassy, sarcatsic, and annoying when u first meet her, but, get to know her, and she is amazing, bauetiful, smart, nice, sweet, and shy. Clan - thunderclan... Here we go... Rank - warrior, just got out of new warrior but not denier warrior yet :) luv y'all and small- ou- Rosepelt: u better hide... Cuz I'm gonna kick ur butt. Smallsparrow: oh, yea, and she is visions... And will get revenge, immeidently and the plot better rev-ahhhhhh! Help , I'm being chads by Rosepelt !,!.!.!?,, those were all supposed to be ' ! ' small-out!
JaysWing133 chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Oh, this one was good... :3 and quail feather did not get her name from Jayjay, I think I made her up before I heard jay jays medcat name :) this one wuz my fave so far :)
Quailfeather chapter 3 . 4/10/2014