Reviews for Daring Scourge
Jay feather I have an easy one for you. All you have to do is a mate until the sun goes down goof luck
nasirsampson chapter 6 . 2/5
Jay feather I have an easy task you can do. All you need to do is get a mate until night falls good luck ; )
Night chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Can you put in Moon, who is a female and is a Night Fury whose eye colour is blue and of course her prank is a funny one and Scourge has to turn into a Night Fury and dance and fly!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
dare scourge to slash all of firestar's nine lives away
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
Those dares though!Ah haha
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
puuut!Hahaha...So HILLARIOUS man!
Amberstar chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
Make scourge dress as a girl the whole day!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
I dare scourge to go into a gathering dressed up as a banana an sing/dance on the high rock he nut sing the peanut butter jelly song
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Have Scourge dress up in a poptart and have his tail a rainbow colour and he must sing the Nyan Cat song please.
Not tellin ya chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
I think it was very funny and very long.
Julie chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
That was awesome! I got a dare for Scourge. Scourge has to eat 15 spoons of sugar (Just make sure he gets all hyper) and make him sing the Jingle Bells song while jumping on a Pogo Stick around ThunderClan.
playandlearnw1334 chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
LOL I am loving this story also Scourge I dare you to sing the song 'Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows' While wearing a fake pink unicorn horn and let Concrete laugh all she wants at you without killing her.
CSF chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
You like Sonic and Warriors too your just like me! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
please do more
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I really didnt think bone would challenge scourge like that..
after all scourge is the leader.. and can kill a cat with a swipe of a paw