Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
Shanea1981 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I didn't like the last two chapters much... and sorry I have to admit, I skipped most of the 4th ... it seemed all way too farfetched to me. Sorry to say that, but that's how it was for me. - But the first to chapters, I really loved! And now I'm going to read the last chapter :D
Shanea1981 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh my gosh... I love that chapter! I always wanted to read a story from just Fenris' side about that night and the time after - you know, without reading about Hawke who suffers too... Thank you - honestly! - Thank you very much for that great chapter!
NoMadKa chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
i loved this story!
GlysMari chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
*choked tears, ecstatic clapping, blush, wistful smile, grateful hug*
GlysMari chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Another fine chapter. Justice rearing his self-righteous head was expected. Anders putting him in his place was a treat. And this: "You obtuse, stubborn, bitter fool! ...Dead!" which was an absolutely, superbly written, awesomely epic tirade. Spectacular job.

Bianca mistaken for firewood! *horrified gasp*
GlysMari chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
This chapter was intense, emotional and extremely well-written. I bit my lip and held my breath through it all.
GlysMari chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I liked how you describe all of the telling glances between everyone. You have Fenris and Anders behaving and speaking exactly as I picture it in my mind.
MellanieWhite chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I spent my entire day reading this
It's more than perfect... Really love it
GatesofShadows91 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
i can't even put into words how much i enjoyed this... :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
This was a fantastic read! Loved the end with Anders and Fenris!
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Ahhhhh, nothing like closure to wrap up an emotional story.
EkoCentric chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Well done! *clap,clap,clap* Much that I love the reconciliation of Fenris and Hawke (a great job of yours might I add ;) ), the scene between Fenris and Anders is fantastic too, specifically on the red piece of fabric.
EkoCentric chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
I just stumble on this fantastic story! As much as l love Fenris, Anders' characteristic is wonderful! I can't wait for the conclusion! :)
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Ok I was worried for a second that I had to steel myself for an inevitable death...but no! You basically played Anders well in the healer mode and he pulled a "You shall not pass" into death's door!

Even so, I liked how you made Justice less "Killl all the templars" and more "I know what your doing and I still disapprove"

Just...oh man now I have to know the others reaction to anders doing blood magic. Thumbs up woman.
jess144 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Anders qui sauve fenris je savais que c’était pas un salaud.
Belle histoire et en plus sa finit bien.