Reviews for Pretty in Pink Isn't He?
Crazy-Hime chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Oh my. That was F'cking Hot.
Anna chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I'm addicted to your writing. It's so beautiful even the most lust filled words bring tears to my eyes. Thank you so so much.
MarineLvr84 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Fucking bless you.. This is perfection
HandsAcrossTheSea chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I didn't think I would enjoy this story but Jesus Christ I did.
Ishtar205 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I loved it Thanks

PS : please, tell me when your original BDSM fiction is sold, I'd soooo love to read it ;b
claw06 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Holy mother of lemons that was amazing! I love how you described things. You really have a way with words.
EdwardAndSam's chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was soooooooooo hot. You never fail to deliver!
Kota chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Hey hon, I was just reading this one again (3rd, 4th time? I regret nothing) and I was again struck by something at the end of chapter 4. It seemed incongruous and I think I've figured out why. Are those the notes you had written for the rest of the story? I think they might be. Just thought you might want to take a look and double-check just in case.

As always, fantastic!
raineynight chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
WOW, this was so hot and sweet! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
just wanna say i really liked this chapter
skittleAcullen chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I must say your taste in music (or at least your musical choices) is exquisite. I would die for you was always a song I associated with the boys, it has this kind of needy tone to it that is simply delicious. Much like your fanfictions. No matter what almost all your fanfics capture the needy, beging element of wincest. It show how devouted they are to each other, not many people get that aspect right. They just mke one of the boys sound like cocksluts that just need to get off and while they are cocksluts for eachother there's and elementof love within the need that most people don't understand. Quaity as always, I really love your work.
ericaababyy chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
That was hot! :D :D
HersheyKissesLove chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
I think I lost some brain cells. That was so damn hot! My imagination went wild thank you *takes a bow* cant wait for more!
Magpie1600 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Oh that is so hot. Damn hot and I loved it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
If you heard a wolf how just a couple minutes ago, that was me.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »