Reviews for Wicked games
siophiefandom chapter 2 . 6/13
Ooh - this could get messy. -er; messier... I get that Paige won't betray Spencer's confidence, but I foresee things blowing up in everyone's face...

Oh, I thought this was a two-shot. Little did I know that it was one of those unfinished pieces that was destined to break my heart... :(

Thanks for updating!
siophiefandom chapter 1 . 6/13
Spencer slamming Paige against the lockers is one of. My favorite tropes in McHastings fiction... the allusions to their locker-side confrontation from the show made my mind wander to how hot that scene could've been...

I like observation of the similarities between what Paige went through and what Spencer was going through - the difference being fear instead of anger.

Thanks for posting! (I'm glad it's not the end - looking. Forward to. Chapter 2...)
guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
hey you have to write at least one more chapter because i would like to know you the whole "kiss incident" will play out and emily will react to it
ryubi14 chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I love this story mchasting updates please
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
OMG you must update this! I am loving this so much!
Anita76 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Wow please keep going haha it's good. :)
Fan101 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Please please continue.
saffyfan chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
omigod will this be updated soon? this is breathtakingly stressful. it will be Paily in the end, right? Spencer with a crush is cute and a bit hot, but Paily are total endgame. ahh STRESS. fantastic job!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
please please write more, this story has such an interesting new dynamic and i so want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
more more more! (please)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
continue, this is so good!
StrangeAttractors chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Update? Please?
MindFullofStories chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Please update the story! It's quite intriguing..

-Lil
StrangeAttractors chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
is there a sequel to this? please say yes! you are seriously the best Paily writer i've found on . keep it up please!
abby chapter 2 . 11/5/2012