Reviews for Postsectum
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I find this well written and very true to both characters.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
An interesting interlude. Snape is still a dick though.
Also 19 years later Draco should have been in jail.
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was cool.
Violet Wild chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was good, you kept Draco completely in character and I still felt sorry for him! That's not always easy to do.
Filigranka chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Draco is so very canonical there - arrogant, petty, irritating, spoiled brat, who gladly went into mess he cannot handle. I pity Snape, truly.
godsandstars chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Again, another amazing piece! You're quite good at POV, and reading this reminded me just how nasty Draco was in the books. I feel like all that arrogance is hiding some deeper turmoil, and fear makes people do some crazy things.
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
;O;... best one-shot ever
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I am not as crabby as Snape (nor is my day job as horrible as his) but I can't help gritting my teeth at Draco's stupid, willful arrogance... the kind that gets people killed.
Angela M chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I enjoy your Snaco, especially since it isn't slash. Both characters are written very much in cannon, with Draco being a huge poncy nozzle and all.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Severus Snape is a genuinely terrible human being, but he was also in a self-made Hell, a prison of his own making.

His ambition led to him being the tool of prophecy and the servant of two masters when he had sought power and command.

His pride led to his eternal shame.

His every wish was twisted, turned into a mockery, then forced upon him, right up to the end of his life.

You gave an insight into his desperate life very well.

Thank you.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
It's all here... all the little niggling doubts and motivations. Nice.
summerful21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hmm...interesting, I liked it. I feel like there wasn't much of a point to it- it didn't go anywhere, but still, it was an interesting conversation, and in character, as much as one can write Severus and Draco in character.
Grey mage chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Interesting
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I do love these little missing moments canon misses because of being mostly Harry's POV. Excellent.
Europec chapter 1 . 9/9/2012