Reviews for Sokka and His Manly Problem
ZKH chapter 4 . 5/8
Lovin' the stories!
ZKH chapter 3 . 5/8
Once again, great story! I loved the Suko/Zokka theme!
ZKH chapter 2 . 5/8
Great Story; both this one and Chapter 1!
wildtrance chapter 4 . 1/3
I would be Suki and Toph! No lies! Keep writing!
Maya1109 chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
I truly enjoyed your story. Thanks for the awesome fic :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
I really enjoyed your stories,its one of my favorites out of all the others im reading and please continue i feel as if its not finished yet
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
I love this

nicely written

*two thumbs up*
IMD9 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I think that the conflict resolution was very well-written! It had the right tension, which became awkwardness later. Good job! )
melodyz chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I am in love. Thank you for this story.
squilliam f chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
you obviously hate katara.
Moonkat17 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
SO GREAT! This story is really great and so freakin' funnyXDXD I laughed so much I almost had a heart attack! I absolutely love Toph! It was really well planned and stayed with the characters personalities really well! I'm very impressed with your writing it is really good. This is my first Zuko Sokka pairing story I've read and I'm very happy it was yours! I really hope you update it;3 Also I like how you ended chapter 4 with Toph and Suki! I didn't see the Suki part coming, but it was really good. Great work!
cuponoodles chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
LOLO
This is crazy XD
Loved it
inactiveuser95 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Damn, I didn't even know I shipped this xD also, I simply love perv!Toph! Jerkbending, god that cracked me up! xD overall, awesone way of writing!
Lizzy chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Hahaha! I loved the plot twist at the end!
234spark chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
lol I like the ending when they catch toph and suki spying on them. I hope you continue
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »